Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account
The Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account is an Australian first that earns you Qantas Points* on your everyday banking. It's simple- earn Qantas Points on your eligible everyday purchases, as well as on money that's just sitting in your account.
You could earn:
- Qantas Points* on our account balance 365 days a year
- 5 Qantas Points* on every eligible purchase
- 5 Qantas Points* every time you withdraw cash from an overseas ATM
Plus, get these great everyday banking benefits:
- Enjoy free access to all Bankwest and CommBank ATMs Australia wide
- No monthly fees when you deposit $2,000 each month
Bankwest is a division of the product issuer Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945. Any advice given is of a general nature only and is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and whether the product is right for you. A PDS is available from your local Bankwest store, from bankwest.com.au, or by calling 13 17 19. Account holders must be 18 years or older. Limit one account per customer.
* Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Program terms and conditions for the Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions and limitations apply. You will earn 0.4 Qantas Points each day for every $100 of your account balance and 5 Qantas Points per eligible purchase. Other fees and charges, including foreign transaction fees, may apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. If you aren’t already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, Bankwest has organised for the membership joining fee to be waived for new cardholders who join at qantas.com/joinffbankwest. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which can be found at qantas.com/terms.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.