ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card
You could receive 40,000 bonus Qantas Points with this limited time offer from ANZ.
Simply apply for a new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account using the link below by 31 January 2014, be approved, activate your card and make an eligible purchase within 90 days of approval.
Enjoy these benefits with a new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account:
- Two cards with just one Total Annual Fee, one statement, and one credit limit
- 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ with the ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card
- 1 Qantas Point per $2 spent on eligible purchases^ with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card
- 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products & services^ in Australia
- Uncapped Qantas Points earning^
- Overseas travel and medical insurance±
- Total Annual fee of just $295~.
Cards are offered, issued and administered by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited. Australian Credit Licence number 234527. Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under National Consumer Credit laws. All applications are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria
* Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for a new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account by 31 January 2014. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Qantas Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within ninety days of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points, which will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
˜ Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An account holder must notify ANZ of their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to earn Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. A joining fee may apply. This Qantas Point's information applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Qantas Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Platinum card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Qantas Points earn rate that applies to their account.
^ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
± Overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545 ("QBE"). Terms, conditions, eligibility criteria, limits and exclusions apply. To activate cover under the overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy, you must meet the eligibility criteria: you must be a permanent resident of Australia, have debited at least $250 worth of eligible overseas travel arrangements to your Platinum card account prior to departing Australia, have a current Platinum card account at the date of any claimable event, have a return ticket to Australia and be 80 years of age or under. Please refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings which can be obtained at anz.com or by calling 13 13 14 for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you. While overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of your overseas travel arrangements purchased on your Platinum Credit Card.
† For the ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card a Total Annual Fee of $295 applies, which includes a $240 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express®.