ANZ Frequent Flyer card
Would you like to receive 50,000 bonus Qantas Points* so you can reach your dream destination sooner? You can with this limited time offer on a new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card.
You will also enjoy these benefits:
- Two cards to help you maximise your earning potential:
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ using ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® cards, up to $3,000 per statement period
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ using ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa cards, up to $3,000 per statement period
- Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on selected Qantas Products and services±
- Purchases are protected by ANZ Falcon and ANZ Fraud Money Back Guarantee∆ for payments online, over the phone or overseas.
- All for a Total Annual Fee of $95~
To be eligible for this offer, simply apply for a new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account by 27 October 2014, be approved and spend at least $1,500 on eligible purchases within the first three months of card approval.
Cards are offered, issued and administered by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522). Australian Credit Licence number 234527. Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under National Consumer Credit laws. All applications are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. The standard purchases annual percentage rate is 19.99%p.a., the standard balance transfers annual percentage rate is 19.99%p.a. and the standard cash advances annual percentage rate is 21.49%p.a. as at Monday 10 March 2014 and is subject to change. Qantas has made no enquiries as to its accuracy and is not responsible for errors or omissions. The features may change, Cards and card program membership may be subject to approval by card issuers and other fees and charges, conditions, lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) may apply.
* Offer available to new applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account by 27 October 2014 and are approved. The bonus Qantas Points offer is not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Qantas Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must make $1,500 worth of eligible purchases (excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within four months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at anytime.
^ Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer are capped at $3,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $3,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, ANZ have arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and are approved for an ANZ Frequent Flyer card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffanz. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
± Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
∆ With ANZ Fraud Money Back Guarantee, you won't be liable for fraudulent transactions on your ANZ credit card account, provided your didn't contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
~ For ANZ Frequent Flyer, a Total Annual Fee of $95 applies which includes a $40 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Frequent Flyer an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by ANZ pursuant to a license from American Express. ANZ's colour blue is a trademark of ANZ.™ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.