CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards Credit Card
You could earn up to 50,000 Qantas Points* with the CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards Credit Card when you apply and are approved by by 31 March 2014, and spend A$500 on eligible purchases by 11:59pm AEDT 30 April 2014.
Earn up to 50,000 bonus Qantas Points*:
- Apply and be approved by 31 March 2014 to earn 25,000 Qantas Points*
- Earn an additional 25,000 Qantas Points* when you spend at least $500 on eligible purchases by 30 April 2014.
Earn up to 1.5 Qantas Points for every $1 of eligible spend^:
CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards
CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards
|Earn 1.5 Qantas Points~ per $1 spent on eligible purchases||Earn 0.5 Qantas Points~ per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
~ Earn up to 150,000 Qantas Points per account, per year
Enjoy more premium benefits with a CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards Credit Card
- Keep cash in your account for longer with 55 days interest free on your business purchases
- Two cards linked to the one account to earn Qantas Points^ faster
- Annual card fee of $300
- You will be automatically opted-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Direct as your rewards program. Your CommBank Awards points will be converted to Qantas Points. CommBank will request your Qantas Frequent Flyer number directly from Qantas. An annual $10 Qantas Frequent Flyer Direct opt-in fee applies
- Enjoy complimentary international travel insurance (eligibility and coverage).
To make it easy to apply, you don't need your full business financials, just an ABN+
Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. Card features information is based solely on information supplied to Qantas by the Card Partners and is current as at 29 January 2014. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Commonwealth Bank is the credit provider and a credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Australian credit licence number 234945. Commonwealth Bank pays Qantas for points issued in relation to the cards. American Express is a trademark of American Express. This Card is issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia pursuant to a license from American Express. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are the registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* To be eligible for the bonus points offer, you must apply online via the landing page located at commbank.com.au/qantas and be approved for a CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards Credit Card by 31 March 2014 to earn 25,000 Qantas Points. You will earn an additional 25,000 Qantas Points when you spend A$500 on eligible purchases by 11:59pm AEDT 30 April 2014. It will take 90 days for the bonus points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use for the Commonwealth Bank Platinum Awards Business credit card and your Account remains open.
^ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points and bonus points are offered by Commonwealth Bank (CommBank) and accrue in accordance with and are subject to the CommBank Awards Program Terms and Conditions. Exclusions, points caps and limitations apply. Points are earned on eligible transactions (most purchases, but not, for example, BPAY transactions, cash advances or balance transfers) and are subject to points capping. Points caps reset each year in January. Customers must be opted-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Direct to earn Qantas Points. CommBank will request a customer's membership number directly from Qantas. Once a customer has opted-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Direct, all CommBank Awards points earned after opting in will be automatically redeemed for Qantas Points and transferred monthly to their Qantas Frequent Flyer account at the applicable conversion rate.
+ The CommBank Small Business Platinum Awards Business Credit Card is a Personal Liability Business Credit Card. By applying, you (the individual that is applying for a Business Credit Card) acknowledge that the Business Credit Card you are applying for provides for Personal Liability. We will look to you (and no any company, partnership or other business entity that may employ or engage you) to recover all amounts charged using the Business Credit Card, including any amounts charged by an additional cardholder.
~ Eligibility criteria and conditions apply. See CommBank’s Credit Card Complimentary Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Cover brochure available from https://www.commbank.com.au/personal/credit-cards/complimentary-insurance-cover.html for full details.