Earn up to a bonus 20,000 Qantas Points*
With the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard®, you can earn Qantas points and go to amazing places. Right now, for a limited time, the card comes with a great offer of up to a bonus 20,000 points*.
Plus, take advantage of a 2.99% balance transfer for the first nine months~.
Here's how you can take advantage of the offer:
- Apply using the link below and be approved by 30 June 2013
- Opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at no cost
- You will receive 10,000 bonus points if you make an eligible purchase by 30 September 2013*
- You will receive a further 10,000 bonus points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 30 September 2013*.
What's more, you'll be able to earn points on things you do every day, from buying groceries and fuel, paying bills, even eating out. You'll earn 1 point per $1 spent on all eligible purchases^.
Card Services is a division of Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) which provides and administers credit and is the issuer of the Jetstar MasterCard and Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Jetstar Airways Pty Limited ABN 33 069 720 243 is the sole redemption partner under the Jetstar Dollars Program within the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is the sole redemption partner under Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards within the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program. Approval is subject to Card Services credit criteria and suitability assessment. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. This offer for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard (including the bonus points offer) is made by Macquarie Bank. Card feature information is supplied by Card Services and is accurate as at 29 April 2013. Qantas has made no enquiries as to its accuracy and is not responsible for errors or omission. Qantas receives payment from Macquarie Bank for points issued for use of this credit card.
* To be eligible for the bonus Qantas points, you must apply for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard® , opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card. You must apply by 30 June 2013. You will receive 10,000 points after your first eligible purchase and a further 10,000 points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 11.59pm AEDT 30 September 2013 (please note: occasionally transactions authorised towards the end of this period may not be processed until after 30 September 2013 and therefore may not count towards the purchases of $5,000). The first 10,000 points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 60 days of your first purchase and the second 10,000 points will be credited by 31 October 2013, provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Number. The bonus points will not be included in the annual maximum points earn of 100,000 points.
^ Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas points. Account holders who opt-in are not eligible to accrue Jetstar Dollars under the Jetstar Dollars Program. Qantas points are earned in accordance with and are subject to the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at jetstar.com/cards. You will earn 1 Qantas point for each $1 spent on eligible purchases on the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard, up to a maximum of 100,000 points per year. Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. Qantas points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas points are issued by Qantas Airways Limited. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the terms and conditions of the program are available at qantas.com/frequentflyer or by calling 13 11 31.
~ The 2.99% pa interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for the first nine months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for purchases, which is currently 19.99% for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. Card repayments will be applied last to the repayment of transferred balances that are in the promotional interest rate period. For further details refer to the Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.