Jetstar Platinum Mastercard
You could earn up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points* and enjoy an interest rate of 0%p.a on purchases for the first 4 months+ with this offer for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard.
Plus, you could also enjoy these benefits for an annual fee of just $149‡:
- Receive up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points* if you apply and are approved by 31 January 2014
- Earn 10,000 Qantas Points when you make an eligible purchase by 31 March 2014
- Earn another 10,000 Qantas Points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 31 March 2014
- Earn 1 Qantas Point^ per dollar spent on all eligible purchases
- Enjoy a low balance transfer offer of 2.99%p.a for 9 months~
- Receive complimentary overseas travel insurance and use of the 24 hour concierge service±
Simply apply and be approved by 31 January 2014, meet the spend criteria outlined above and you could be taking that dream holiday sooner.
Card Services is a division of Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) which provides and administers credit and is the issuer of the Jetstar MasterCard and Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Jetstar Airways Pty Limited ABN 33 069 720 243 is the sole redemption partner under the Jetstar Dollars Program within the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is the sole redemption partner under Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards within the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program. Approval is subject to Card Services credit criteria and suitability assessment. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. This offer for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard (including the bonus point’s offer) is made by Macquarie Bank. Card feature information is supplied by Card Services and is accurate as at 9 October 2013. Qantas has made no enquiries as to its accuracy and is not responsible for errors or omission. Qantas receives payment from Macquarie Bank for points issued for use of this credit card.
* To be eligible for the bonus Qantas Points, you must apply and be approved for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard by 11.59pm AEDT 31 January 2014 and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card. You will receive 10,000 Qantas Points after your first eligible purchase and a further 10,000 Qantas Points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 11.59pm AEDT 31 March 2014 (please note: occasionally transactions authorised towards the end of this period may not be processed until after 31 March 2014 and therefore may not count towards the purchases of $5,000). The first 10,000 Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 60 days of your first eligible purchase and the second 10,000 Qantas Points will be credited by 31 May 2014, provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. The bonus Qantas Points will not be included in the annual maximum Qantas Points earn of 100,000 Qantas Points.
+ The 0%p.a promotional purchase interest rate applies only to retail purchases for the first four months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for purchases, which is currently 19.99%p.a. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required.
^ Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas Points. Account holders who opt-in are not eligible to accrue Jetstar Dollars under the Jetstar Dollars Program. Qantas points are earned in accordance with and are subject to the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at jetstar.com/cards. You will earn 1 Qantas Point for each $1 spent on eligible purchases on the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard, up to a maximum of 100,000 Qantas Points per year. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas Points are issued by Qantas Airways Limited. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is available at qantas.com/frequentflyer or by calling 13 11 31.
‡ An annual fee of $39 applies for each additional card on the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Annual fees are subject to change.
~ The 2.99%p.a interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for the first nine months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for purchases, which is currently 19.99%p.a for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. Card repayments will be applied last to the repayment of transferred balances that are in the promotional interest rate period. For further details refer to the Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions on the application page.
± Overseas Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Transport Accident Insurance, Purchase Security Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Global Hire Car Excess Waiver are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and ACE. This offer doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read Jetstar Platinum MasterCard Insurances Terms and Conditions available by calling 1300 150 100 and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.