Earn 5 points per dollar on selected spend with this limited-time offer*
Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards is now available on the prestigious Macquarie Visa Platinum Card from Macquarie. So why not accelerate your points earning power with a smart 5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points per dollar spent on eligible everyday purchases at supermarkets, petrol stations and utilities for the first 12 months of your account being open, for your first $10,000 spent on purchases in these categories*.
Additional benefits include:
- 2 points per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services^
- Ongoing, and for all other purchases, you'll earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point for every dollar of eligible spend+
- An Annual Card fee of just $200,≠ plus a Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards opt-in fee of $50 which is waived for the first year≠#
- 5.99%pa for 9 months on balance transfers.~
'To be eligible for this offer, simply apply, be approved and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards by 15 May 2013. Start enjoying the prestige of platinum today.
Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) (MBL) is the offerer, issuer and administrator of this card and the credit provider and licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Qantas receives payment from MBL for points issued for use of this credit card. Approval is subject to Macquarie Card Services credit criteria and suitability assessment. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. An annual fee currently $200 for the Primary Card applies. Other fees and charges may apply. Allow up to 10 working days to process your application. Card features information is based solely on information supplied by MBL and is current as at 5 March 2013. Qantas has made reasonable efforts to confirm with MBL the accuracy of information provided but is not responsible for errors or omissions.
* To be eligible for the bonus points offer from Macquarie, you must apply and be approved for a Macquarie Visa Platinum Card before 11:59pm AEDT 15 May 2013 and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card. You will earn 5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points per dollar spent on eligible purchases at supermarkets, petrol stations and utilities (including water, gas and electricity) for the first 12 months from the date your Card is first issued, up to a maximum of $10,000 spend on purchases in these categories. Payments made to these merchants via BPAY® will not be eligible for bonus points. Occasionally transactions authorised towards the end of this period may not be processed until after this 12 month period and therefore may not be eligible for the bonus 4 Qantas Frequent Flyer points per dollar of eligible spend. The bonus points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 5 business days of each Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Macquarie Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer member number.
^ You will earn 2 Qantas Frequent Flyer points per dollar spent on eligible Qantas products and services in Australia, which are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased directly from Qantas (ie where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction) and Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer joining and annual fees. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by QFF Program partners are not eligible Qantas products and services and will not earn bonus points. The bonus points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 5 business days of each Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Macquarie Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer member number.
+ This card comes with two reward options, Macquarie Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards, which are separate programs. Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Account holders who opt-in are not eligible to earn Macquarie Reward Points under Macquarie Rewards. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Macquarie Bank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at macquarie.com.au/cards. A non-refundable annual Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards fee of $50 will apply, waived for the first year. You will earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases, up to an annual maximum of $200,000 of spend. Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. Qantas Frequent Flyer points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the terms and conditions of the program are available at qantas.com/terms or by calling 13 11 31.
# A non-refundable ongoing annual Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards fee of $50 will apply one year after your first enrolment into Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards whilst you remain in Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards.
≠ Annual fees are subject to change.
~ The 5.99%pa interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for the first nine months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for purchases, which is currently 20.95%pa for the Macquarie Visa Platinum Card. Interest rates are subject to change and Macquarie Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. Card repayments will be applied last to the repayment of transferred balances that are in the promotional interest rate period. For further details refer to the Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions.