The Macquarie Visa Platinum Card
You could take off sooner with up to 40,000 bonus Qantas Points* on offer with the Macquarie Visa Platinum Card.
Plus, enjoy all these benefits for a reduced annual fee of just $99 for the first year^ ($200 ongoing):
- 40,000 bonus Qantas Points* will be rewarded as follows:
-20,000 bonus Qantas Points if you make an eligible purchase by 30 June 2014
-An additional 20,000 bonus Qantas Points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 31 July 2014
- 2.99%p.a. on balance transfers for the first 9 months~
- 2 Qantas Club Lounge invitations when you make an eligible purchase by 31 July 2014‡
- Earn 2 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia±
- Earn 1 Qantas Point+ for every $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Macquarie travel insurance benefits so you can relax and enjoy your holidays even more#.
Simply apply by 30 April 2014, be approved and meet the spend criteria outlined above.
Qantas Frequent Flyer points are now also referred to as Qantas Points. Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) (MBL) is the offerer, issuer and administrator of this card and the credit provider and licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Qantas receives payment from MBL for points issued for use of this credit card. Approval is subject to Macquarie Card Services credit criteria and suitability assessment. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Fees and charges may apply. Allow up to 10 working days to process your application.
* To be eligible for this offer, you must apply for a Macquarie Visa Platinum Card before 11.59pm AEDT 30 April 2014, be approved and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card. The offer is available for successful new applicants only. You will receive 20,000 Qantas Points if you make an eligible purchase by 11.59pm AEDT 30 June 2014 and a further 20,000 Qantas Points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 11.59pm AEDT 31 July 2014. Eligible Purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. The first 20,000 Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 60 days of your first purchase and the second 20,000 Qantas Points will be credited within 60 days of spending $5,000 on eligible purchases by 31 July 2014, provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use available at macquarie.com.au/cards, your Account remains open and you have provided Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. The bonus Qantas Points per dollar accrued in accordance with this offer will not be included in the annual maximum Qantas Points earn on $200,000 of spend on eligible purchases.
^ An ongoing annual fee of $200 for the Primary Card will apply one year after your Card was first issued. Annual fees are subject to change.
~ The 2.99%p.a interest rate applies to balances transferred in accordance with this offer for the first 9 months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for purchases, which is currently 20.70%, as at 2 February 2014, for the Macquarie Visa Platinum Card. Interest rates are subject to change and Macquarie Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. Card repayments will be applied last to the repayment of transferred balances that are in the promotional interest rate period.
‡ Qantas Club Lounge invitations are provided courtesy of Macquarie Bank Limited, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international Business Lounges only. Not valid in International First Class lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub. Subject to Qantas Club Lounge Invitation Conditions. You will receive 2 complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations once you have made your first eligible purchase by 31 July 2014. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, and Qantas branded non-airfare products. The 2 Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address within 6 weeks of your first eligible spend provided you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use and your Account remains open. The 2 Qantas Club Lounge invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations.
± You will earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent on eligible Qantas products and services in Australia, which are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by QFF Program partners are not eligible Qantas products and services and will not earn bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 5 business days of each Macquarie Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Macquarie Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
+ Macquarie Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards are separate programs. Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas Points. Account holders who opt-in to receive Qantas Points are not eligible to earn Macquarie Reward Points under Macquarie Rewards. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Macquarie Bank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at macquarie.com.au/cards. You will earn 1 Qantas Point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases, up to an annual maximum of $200,000 of spend. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. See the Macquarie Bank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available at macquarie.com.au/cards for details. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the terms and conditions of the program are available at qantas.com/frequentflyer or by calling 13 11 31.
# Overseas Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Transport Accident Insurance, Purchase Security Insurance, Global Hire Car Excess Waiver and Extended Warranty Cover are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Macquarie Bank Platinum Credit Card policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank (ABN 46 008 583 542, AFSL No. 237502) and ACE available at macquarie.com.au/cards.