Receive 20,000 bonus Qantas Points* with this limited time offer for the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card.
Plus, you could enjoy these benefits for an annual fee of just $250:
- Two cards linked to the one account:
- 1.5 Qantas Points^ per $1 spent on eligible purchases with a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card
- 0.5 Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on eligible purchases with a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card
- 1 Bonus Qantas Point per $1 spent on Qantas products and services~ in Australia
- 7 complimentary insurances including overseas travel, extended warranty and purchase protection#
- NAB Platinum Concierge service.
To be eligible for this offer simply apply online using the link below by 13 January 2014, be approved and make an eligible purchase by 13 January 2015.
Cards are offered, issued and administered by the National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence Number 230686 (NAB). NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Terms and Conditions are available on application. All applications for credit are subject to NAB credit assessment criteria. Approval subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available on application. Annual card fee and interest rates are subject to change. Offer not available to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card or to NAB staff under Employees' Choice.
The NAB Qantas American Express Credit Card accounts are issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to trademark license from American Express. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* To be eligible for the bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply online for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card by 13 January 2014, be approved and make an eligible purchase by 13 January 2015. Qantas Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 3 months of the eligible purchase. The bonus Qantas Points offer is available online only, is not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card, or to NAB staff under Employees Choice.
^ To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Qantas Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions available at nab.com.au. Qantas Points are capped at $100,000 spend per statement period. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only. Eligible purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com/terms.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
If you are interested in a Card, make sure you check out all its features on the applicable Card Partner's website as Card features are only summarised here. Card features information is based solely on information supplied by the Card Partner. The information is current as at 25/11/13 and is subject to change. Qantas has made reasonable efforts to confirm with the applicable Card Partner as to the accuracy of information provided on this site but is not responsible for errors or omissions.
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Qantas is not responsible for the content of the third party site you may enter from this site. See the External Sites' Disclaimer for further details.