Westpac Earth Platinum Card
We're pleased to present this offer from Westpac for the Earth Platinum Card. For a limited time it comes with 20,000 bonus Qantas Points*, and with two cards linked to the one account you can earn Qantas Points faster.
Enjoy these benefits with an Earth Platinum Card for an annual fee of $125:
- Two cards linked to the one account:
- 0.5 Qantas Points^ per $1 spent on eligible purchases with the Earth Platinum MasterCard®
- 1 Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on eligible purchases with the Earth Platinum American Express® Card
- A points cap of 3750 Qantas Points applies for each monthly statement cycle when using either or both cards. Bonus Qantas Points don't count towards the points cap.
- 1 extra Qantas Point^ per $1 of eligible spend on selected Qantas products and services~ in Australia
- 0.99%p.a for 6 months on balance transfers+ requested at card application
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance# for trips of up to three months as set out in the policy
- Platinum concierge services± - your own personal assistant, 24/7, worldwide
To take advantage of this offer, simply apply by 14 January 2014, be approved and make an eligible purchase on either of your Westpac Earth Platinum Cards.
* The 20,000 bonus Qantas Points offer applies only once per new Earth Platinum Card account. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers other than the balance transfer offer available at card application. The bonus Qantas Points offer is available for new Earth Platinum Credit Card customers who apply at Westpac Earth Platinum by 14 January 2014, are approved and make an eligible purchase. The bonus Qantas Points will be transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 14 days after your Credit Card statement has been issued, after your first eligible purchase transaction using either of your Westpac Earth Platinum Cards. Packaged cards and Westpac Group employees are ineligible for the promotional offer.
^ The earning of Qantas Points using an Earth Platinum card is subject to the Earth Conditions of Use. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions and limitations apply. Effective for each monthly statement cycle a Qantas points cap of 3,750 Qantas Points applies. Bonus Qantas Points do not count towards the Qantas Points cap. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
+ The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new Earth Platinum Credit Card by 14 January 2014 and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to three non-Westpac Australian issued credit or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers made at any other time. Packaged cards and Westpac Group employees are ineligible. Promotional rate not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for 6 months from card activation, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after 6 months. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don't apply to balance transfers.
# Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507 (Zurich) issues these covers to Westpac Banking Corporation under separate Master Policies and is liable for the risks insured. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. No Westpac Group company has any liability in connection with the insurance policies. Policy wording may be obtained by calling 1300 859 100 or by downloading the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy.
± Earth Platinum Concierge Services are subject to the Westpac Earth Cards Concierge Service Terms and Conditions.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass™ is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express® is a trademark of American Express. The Westpac Earth Platinum American Express Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to a license from American Express. © 2013 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.