Established in 1978, airberlin is Germany's second-largest airline and Europe's sixth largest.
A highly awarded carrier for its service standards, airberlin reaches some 162 destinations in 40 countries including oneworld hubs at Madrid, Helsinki, Moscow, New York, Los Angeles and Miami.
We are making some changes to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which will affect these benefits for travel on or after 1 July 2014. View full details.
When flying on eligible airberlin fares and flights with an AB or HG flight number, you can:
Earn points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|Business||Economy||Discount Economy||Discount Economy|
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||1||1||0.5||0.25|
- Points are not earned when travelling in classes other than those specified.
- Cabin bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Status credits are earned on all eligible booking classes.
- Points and Status credits are not earned on codeshare flights operated by airlines other than oneworld® Alliance Airlines.
You can use your points on airberlin for a:
Book an Award flight
|From||To||Cabin||Booking class||Minimum points earned||One way Classic Award flights from|
* Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Partner Classic Award flights. These are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change.