About Cathay Pacific
The flag carrier of Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific flies to more than 70 destinations in 30 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe, North America and Africa.
When flying on eligible Cathay Pacific fares and flights with a CX flight number, you can:
Earn points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|First||Business||Premium Economy||Economy||Discount Economy|
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||1||1||1||1||0.5|
- Cabin bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Status credits are earned on all eligible booking classes.
- Points are not earned when travelling in classes other than those specified.
- Points and Status credits are not earned on joint venture flights or codeshare flights operated by airlines other than oneworld® Alliance Airlines.
- ~ Effective from 1 April 2012.
- ^ Effective from 1 June 2012.
You can use your points on Cathay Pacific for a:
|One way Classic Award
|Hong Kong||Tokyo (Narita)||Economy||Y||1,828||20,000 points*|
|Hong Kong||Dubai||Economy||Y||3,702||35,000 points*|
|Hong Kong||Manilla||Economy||Y||700||14,000 points*|
* Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Partner Classic Award flights. These are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change.