One of Latin America's largest carriers, with affiliates LAN Argentina (4M), LAN Columbia (4C), LAN Ecuador (XL), LAN Express (LU) and LAN Peru (LP), it flies to approximately 65 destinations in 20 countries in Australasia, Europe and the United States from Chile.
We are making some changes to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which will affect these benefits for travel on or after 1 July 2014. View full details.
When flying on eligible LAN fares and flights with a LA flight number, you can:
Earn points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||1||1||1||1|
- Points are not earned when travelling in classes other than those specified.
- Cabin bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Status credits are earned on all eligible booking classes.
- Points and Status credits are not earned on codeshare flights operated by airlines other than oneworld® Alliance Airlines. Points are not earned in G, N, O and Q classes on domestic flights within Chile; G, K, L, M, N, O, Q, S and V classes on domestic flights within Argentina; G, L, M, N, O, Q, S and V classes on domestic flights within Peru; and G, N, O, Q and S classes on domestic flights within Ecuador.
You can use your points on LAN for a:
|One way Classic Award
|Buenos Aires||Santiago||Economy||BGHKLMNOQSVY||702||14,000 points*|
|Sao Paolo||Santiago||Economy||BGHKLMNOQSVY||1,607||20,000 points*|
|Rio de Janeiro||Santiago||Economy||BGHKLMNOQSVY||1,818||20,000 points*|
* Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Partner Classic Award flights. These are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change.