As Australia's global airline, Qantas has been flying since 1920. With more flights in Australia than any other carrier, our network includes more than 2,000 services every week operated by QantasLink, connecting regional Australia to capital cities and further afield. Qantas offers flights to more than 170 destinations in over 40 countries in Asia, the Americas, Africa, Europe and the Pacific.
When flying on eligible Qantas fares you can:
- earn Qantas Points,
- earn Status Credits,
- earn a Status bonus, and
- earn a minimum of 800 Qantas Points with our Minimum Points Guarantee.
You can also:
- calculate the number of points earned on a Qantas flight with the Earning Points Calculator,
- book Award flights online at qantas.com,
- request an upgrade, and
- calculate the number of points needed for a Classic Award flight with the Using Points Calculator.
The table below shows the Qantas and Jetstar Airlines international and domestic fares and booking classes and how they align to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Earn Categories.
To see how many Qantas Points and Status Credits^ you'll earn for each Qantas Frequent Flyer category, based on the different fares available when you fly Qantas and Jetstar refer to the Qantas and Jetstar Earning Table.
|Frequent Flyer Categories|
|Airline||Discount Economy||Economy||Flexible Economy||Premium Economy||Flexible Premium Economy||Business||Flexible Business||First|
|Qantas (QF) International||Fare Type||Economy Sale||Economy Saver||Economy Flex / Premium Economy Sale||Premium Economy Saver||Premium Economy Flex||Business Sale /
|Eligible Booking Class||NOQ*X^||GKLMSV*||BHY* /
|Qantas (QF) Domestic||Fare Type||Red e-Deal||-||Flexi Saver / Fully Flexible||-||-||Business Sale /
|Eligible Booking Class||EGNOQS*X^||-||BHKLMVY*||-||-||DIU^||CJ||-|
|Status Credits are earned on all eligible booking classes
* Qantas Points and Status Credits are not earned on Qantas Codeshare flights (ie with a QF flight number) operated by Jetstar Airline other than in booking classes of Y B H K or L (earn in L class is eligible only when travelling on a oneworld fare product)
^ Qantas flight segments booked in X U Z or P classes are eligible to earn Points and Status Credits only when booked as a part of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award for bookings created on or before 30 June 2014.
~ Qantas flight segments booked in Premium Economy T class will earn at the base rate of Flexible Economy.
- The Status bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Award flights.
- Points and Status Credits are not earned on Qantas codeshare flights (ie flights with a QF flight number) operated by Jetstar or Jetstar Asia other than in Economy classes of B, H, K, L or Y (earn in L class is eligible only when travelling on a oneworld fare product).
- Qantas Segments booked in X, U, Z or P classes are eligible to earn Points and Status Credits only when booked as part of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award.
Minimum Points Guarantee
Our Minimum Points Guarantee means you'll receive at least 800 Qantas Points for every eligible Qantas flight.
|Qantas Frequent Flyer Category||Minimum Points Guarantee|
Flexible Premium Economy
Use our handy points calculator to see how many Qantas Points you'll earn on your next Qantas flight.
- Australia - Asia
- Australia - North America
- Australia - South Africa
- Australia - South America
- Australia - South Pacific
- Australia - UK/Europe
View the Qantas flight network.