QantasLink is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas Airways and Australia's largest regional airline. It operates around 2,000 flights each week to nearly 50 metropolitan and regional destinations across Australia. QantasLink is comprised of three different regional airlines - Airlink, Eastern Australia Airlines and Sunstate Airlines.
When flying on eligible QantasLink fares and flights with a QF flight number, you can:
- earn Qantas Points,
- earn Status credits,
- earn a Status bonus, and
- earn a minimum of 800 Qantas Points with our Minimum Points Guarantee.
You can also:
- calculate the number of points earned on a Qantas flight with the Earning Points Calculator,
- book Award flights online at qantas.com, and
- calculate the number of points needed for a Classic Award flight with the Using Points Calculator.
The table below shows the Qantas domestic fares and booking classes and how they align to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Earn Categories.
To see how many Qantas Points and Status Credits^ you'll earn for each Qantas Frequent Flyer category, based on the different fares available when you fly Qantas and Jetstar refer to the Qantas and Jetstar Earning Table.
|Frequent Flyer Categories|
|Airline||Discount Economy||Economy||Flexible Economy||Premium Economy||Flexible Premium Economy||Business||Flexible Business||First|
|Qantas (QF) Domestic||Fare Type||Red e-Deal||-||Flexi Saver / Fully Flexible||-||-||Business Sale /
|Eligible Booking Class||EGNOQS*X^||-||BHKLMVY*||-||-||DIU^||CJ||-|
|Status Credits are earned on all eligible booking classes
* Qantas Points and Status Credits are not earned on Qantas Codeshare flights (ie with a QF flight number) operated by Jetstar Airline other than in booking classes of Y B H K or L (earn in L class is eligible only when travelling on a oneworld fare product)
^ Qantas flight segments booked in X U Z or P classes are eligible to earn Points and Status Credits only when booked as a part of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award for bookings created on or before 30 June 2014.
- Status bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Award flights.
- QantasLink segments booked in X class are eligible to earn Points and Status Credits only when booked as part of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award.
Minimum Points Guarantee
Our Minimum Points Guarantee means you'll receive at least 800 points for every eligible Economy Qantas flight.