QantasLink is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas Airways and Australia's largest regional airline. It operates around 2,000 flights each week to nearly 50 metropolitan and regional destinations across Australia. QantasLink is comprised of three different regional airlines - Airlink, Eastern Australia Airlines and Sunstate Airlines.
When flying on eligible QantasLink fares and flights with a QF flight number, you can:
- earn points,
- earn Status credits,
- earn a Status bonus, and
- earn a minimum of 1,000 points with our Minimum Points Guarantee.
You can also:
- calculate the number of points earned on a Qantas flight with the Earning Points Calculator,
- book Award flights online at qantas.com, and
- calculate the number of points needed for a Classic Award flight with the Using Points Calculator.
Earn points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||1||1|
- Status bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Points and Status credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Award flights.
- QantasLink segments booked in X class are eligible to earn Points and Status credits only when booked as part of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award.
Minimum points guarantee
- 1,000 points when flying in Discount Economy and Economy.
You can use your points on QantasLink for a:
View the QantasLink flight network.