Russia's leading domestic carrier flies to over 90 destinations with afiliate Globus including 45 ports in Russia, 25 destinations in the Commonwealth of Independent States and 28 ports in Europe, Middle East, Southern Asia and the Asia Pacific.
We are making some changes to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which will affect these benefits for travel on or after 1 July 2014. View full details.
When flying on eligible S7 fares and flights with an S7 flight number, you can:
Earn points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||1||1||0.25|
- Points are not earned when travelling in classes other than those specified
- Cabin bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take
- Status credits are earned on all eligible booking classes
- Points and Status credits are not earned on codeshare flights operated by airlines other than oneworld® Alliance Airlines
You can use your points on S7 for a:
|One way Classic Award
|Moscow||St Petersburg||Economy||YBHK||393||10,000 points*|
* Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Partner Classic Award flights. These are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change.