The Qantas American Express Discovery Card
Start your next adventure today. With your Qantas American Express Discovery Card you can enjoy:
- $0 annual Card fee
- 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 of eligible spend*
- Up to 7,500 extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points if you apply before 30 June 2013^
- 5,000 extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points when you spend $300 on eligible purchases on your Card within the first three months of becoming a Cardmember
- Plus 2,500 extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points after your first Card spend in Australia on selected Qantas products and services+
- Redeem points for Classic Award Flights flying with Qantas or our partner airlines#
* You must be a member of the Qantas frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply.
^ The 7,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer is only available to new Qantas American Express Card members who apply via the online application form, are approved by 30 June 2013 and make the required eligible Card spend(s). Points are awarded as follows:
- 5,000 points will be awarded when you spend $300 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first three months of becoming a Cardmember.
- An additional 2,500 points will be awarded after the first Card spend on eligible purchases of selected Qantas products and services in Australia
Maximum number of points available under this offer is 7,500 points. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply. Please allow six to eight weeks after you have made the eligible spend for the points to be credited to your account. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
+ Selected Qantas products and services are: (a) Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number purchased on the Qantas merchant account i.e. with Qantas direct or some travel agents or (b) purchases from Qantas Travel shops. Excludes: Qantas Holidays, Qantas Freight, Jetstar and Qantas branded non-airfare products operated by third parties e.g. Qantas Box Office.
# Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Find out more about Award flights.