The Citibank Qantas Signature Credit Card
We know you like to travel, so what could be better than earning up to 50,000 bonus Qantas Points*?
All you need to do is apply by
6 January 2015 and be approved to receive:
- 20,000 Qantas Points when you make your first eligible purchase on your Card; and
- An additional 30,000 Qantas Points when you spend $10,000 within the first three months of Card approval.
But the rewards don't stop there. You could also enjoy:
- A reduced annual fee of $299 for the life of the account (usually $395), with an additional annual $49 fee~ for the Citibank Qantas rewards program
- Earn 1 Qantas Point± per $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Uncapped points earning potential
- Complimentary interstate and international travel insurances‡.
Remember to apply for the Citibank Qantas Signature Credit Card by 6 January 2015. If you apply for this offer, you will automatically be opted in to the Citibank Qantas rewards program once you provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number upon activation.
The Citibank Qantas Signature Credit Card is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citigroup is the credit provider and a credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 Australian credit licence 238098. Citigroup pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Citigroup lending criteria applies. Fees and charges apply. Citigroup's Terms and Conditions apply and are available at www.citibank.com.au
* The bonus 50,000 Qantas Points offer is available to new Citibank Credit Cardholders who apply for the Citibank Qantas Signature Credit Card by 6 January 2015. 20,000 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded after Cardholders are approved and make their first eligible purchase. An additional 30,000 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded when Cardholders spend $10,000 within three months of Card approval. Qantas Points will ordinarily be credited within 6-8 weeks of meeting spend criteria. This Promotion applies to retail purchases, excluding bonus partners, cash advances, refunds, balance transfers and special promotions.
~ Account Holders need to provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number to earn Qantas Points. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join the Citibank Qantas Rewards program.
± You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available from here. Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions and limitations apply.
‡ Complimentary Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.