Earning Points with Hotel Partners
Next time you stay at a hotel, make sure you choose one of our Qantas Frequent Flyer hotel partners so you can earn points*. You'll be sure to find the accommodation you need with over 70,000 hotel partners found in over 300 locations worldwide. There is a great range from small boutique B&Bs to 4 and 5 star resorts and hotels.
You can book a hotel partner directly or at qantas.com. Different offers and conditions apply to each.
Booking at qantas.com/hotels
- Compare hotels online before you book.
- Search for a hotel by destination or for selected Frequent Flyer hotel partners only at qantas.com/hotels.
- To earn points, enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer number when you book online.
- You can earn:^
- three points per $1 spent on the room rate only at selected Australian hotel partners booked at qantas.com/hotels.
- 1,000 points per stay at selected international hotel partners booked at qantas.com/hotels.
- Only hotels which have a Qantas Frequent Flyer logo on the booking page are partner hotels.
- No booking fees.+
- Not all partner hotels can be booked at qantas.com/hotels.
- Points are not earned on additional fees or hotel sundries charged to the room.
- Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made.
- Some hotels may provide other Qantas Points earn offers (the Hotel may or may not offer points in addition to the points earned by booking on qantas.com), although some Hotels may not allow you to earn points with that hotel in conjunction with this or other offers.
- View terms and conditions for earning points at qantas.com/hotels.
Booking directly with the Hotel or via a Travel Agent
- Search hotels by your preferred partner hotel:
- within Australia
- outside Australia
- To earn points:
- stay on an eligible rate,
- present your Qantas Frequent Flyer card at check-in.
- You can earn:
- three points per $1 charged to your room at most Australian hotel partners.
- 1,000 points per stay at selected domestic and international hotel partners.
- 600 points per stay at selected international hotel partners.
To book, contact your preferred hotel or travel agent directly.
- Points for hotel stays are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the hotel and are subject to change.
- Not all rooms or rates are eligible to earn Qantas points. Bookings made as part of a wholesale package or through a third party booking service may not earn points.
- You should check the applicable rates and terms and conditions with the relevant hotel before booking.
- More information about earning points with hotel partners within and outside of Australia.
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Points are not earned on cancelled bookings. Points are earned on no show bookings provided the member has paid for the booking in full and the booking has not been cancelled. A stay is one night or several consecutive nights spent at a single hotel, even if the member checks in and out more than once during that period. Points can take up to eight weeks after your stay to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
+ Credit Card Service Fees apply if paying by credit card.
All references to dollars are Australian dollars.