Travel Insurance - QBE Travel Insurance
QBE Insurance Limited offers a range of travel insurance policies for travel from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK. Please view the applicable policies within each region. Policies are available to suit different requirements from single trips to annual multi-trips. Also, as a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can enjoy a number of additional benefits:*
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on QBE Insurance policies, excluding Australian Cancellation and Baggage insurance.
- Earn an extra 1,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points when you buy an Annual Multi Trip insurance policy (available only in Australia and New Zealand).
- Reinstatement of some or all Qantas Frequent Flyer points lost due to cancellation or amendment, for any reason covered by the purchased insurance policy.^
View the range of travel insurance policies for travel from:
Buy your travel insurance with points
Use your Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for QBE Travel Insurance when purchasing your flight.
Find out more
- Insurance must be issued before the start of your trip.
- Insurance is not available to travellers already overseas.
- You cannot purchase insurance more than 12 months before travel.
- The terms and conditions of these policies are subject to the laws of the country or Australian state or territory where the policy was issued.
Maximum duration period for any one trip within Annual policies applies, refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for further details.
Policies are only available to residents of the country where the policy was issued. Policies are only valid upon acceptance of payment by the Insurer. You should always consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording and your personal circumstances before making any decision about whether to acquire a travel insurance product. Qantas does not and cannot provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about any insurance.
^ Point reinstatement value varies depending on the policy purchased. Refer to the PDS for details.