Earn points on life insurance and income protection
Qantas Frequent Flyer members can start earning one point for every $1 of premium paid on eligible OnePath and ANZ life insurance and income protection policies. To start earning points, members must register their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details with OnePath or ANZ when they apply for their policy.^~
You can apply for a new eligible life insurance or income protection policy:
- Directly with OnePath Life online or by calling 1300 379 693
- Directly with ANZ online or by calling 1300 376 978
- Through your financial adviser
If you apply for your policy by calling Onepath Life or ANZ on the above numbers, or online using the links below, you could also receive a bonus 10,000 points.*
Access rewards even faster by earning points on the following policies:
Existing policy holder?
- Register here to start earning one point for every $1 of premium paid on your eligible OnePath policy.
- Register here to start earning one point for every $1 of premium paid on your eligible ANZ policy.
Eligible OnePath policies and ANZ life insurance and income protection products are issued by OnePath Life Limited ABN 33 009 657 176, AFSL 238341, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ. Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about these life insurance products or the information provided by OnePath Life.
* The bonus 10,000 points offer is not available for new policies within the OneCare range of products and is only available to customers who: (a) apply for a new eligible OnePath policy or eligible ANZ life insurance or income protection directly, either online via qantas.com/lifeinsurance or over the phone by calling 1300 379 693 for OnePath Life or 1300 376 978 for ANZ; (b) hold and pay the premium for the eligible OnePath policy or ANZ life insurance or income protection for a minimum period of six months; and (c) supply their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details to OnePath Life within 30 days of taking up the eligible OnePath or ANZ life insurance or income protection policy. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to two months to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account after the minimum holding period has expired. The maximum number of bonus points customers can earn through acquisition offers is capped at 20,000 bonus points per customer. If customers acquire more than one eligible OnePath policy or ANZ life insurance or income protection product with the same product name, they are only eligible to be credited with bonus points available as part of an acquisition once.
^ You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and correctly register your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details with OnePath Life to start earning Qantas points on eligible premiums you pay. Points are only earned on premiums you pay after OnePath Life has received your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details. Points are earned in accordance with and are subject to the ‘OnePath and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards terms and conditions'. Membership and points are subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. The number of points you can earn on Eligible OneCare, OneCare Super and World of Protection policies is capped at 20,000 points per year, per policy.
~ For a complete list of eligible life insurance policies see onepath.com.au/qff-terms-conditions