Earn points with Optus
To view the full version of this page, you need Flash 9.0 or higher. You can download this software for free at adobe.com.
With Optus onboard, you have another great way to earn points.
Optus is now a partner of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, which means members can enjoy even more ways to earn points, on a great range of eligible Optus services.
Once you've followed the steps to the right to set yourself up, you could earn*:
- two points per dollar spent on eligible Optus Personal services, and
- earn 1 point per dollar spent on eligible Optus Small and Medium Business services
For full details, see terms and conditions
Find out more about the Optus product range^
- MobileOptus offers a range of the latest Smartphone and great value packed plans.
Personal Mobile - Business Mobile
- Fixed line phoneOptus plans provide great included value.
Personal Fixed Line Phone - Business Fixed Line Phone
- BroadbandOptus delivers great broadband with connection options to suit all kinds of users.
Personal broadband - Business broadband
- Mobile BroadbandOptus offers a wide variety of mobile broadband possibilities with a wide range of tablets, USB modems and WiFi devices.
Personal mobile broadband - Business mobile broadband
- Optus TV at homeAdd a FOXTEL package to your home phone and broadband bundle for the ultimate in home entertainment.~
Personal Optus TV
- BundlesCombine different Optus options such as broadband and fixed line phones into a great value bundle and save.
Personal bundles - Business bundles
Set yourself up to start earning points with Optus:
- Register for Optus Rewards membership
- Join Qantas Frequent Flyer with no fee if you're not already a member
- Link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership to your Optus Rewards membership.
- Add your eligible Optus accounts to your Optus Rewards membership
Then, once you've paid your Optus bill you're ready to start earning points.#
Choose the option below that applies to you:
I'm a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and an Optus customer
Simply register for Optus Rewards, link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and add your eligible Optus accounts to your Optus Rewards profile to be ready to start earning points!*
I'm a Qantas Frequent Flyer member but not an Optus customer
I'm not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member but I am an Optus customer
I'm not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member or an Optus customer
You're missing out! Explore the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and see how easily you could be earning points, doing the things you already do. Then check out the great deals on offer from Optus. A world of rewards awaits you.
*You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and an Optus Rewards member and have linked your memberships to earn points. Terms and conditions apply to both memberships, visit qantas.com/terms and optus.com.au/points respectively for details. Points are only earned once payment is made for eligible Optus services through a validated Optus account which has been added to your Optus Rewards membership. Earn 2 points per dollar spent on eligible Optus Personal services and earn 1 point per dollar spent on eligible Optus Optus Small and Medium Business services. Points will be earned based on spend rounded down to the nearest dollar. To earn points on eligible Optus Small and Medium Business ('SMB') services they must be paid for through an Optus SMB account, which is linked to your Optus Rewards account (or, if the customer account is in the name of a business, the Optus Rewards account of an individual nominated by the customer) which in turn has been linked to the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership of the Optus Rewards account holder. Some extra rules apply to earning points through SMB services, so visit optus.com.au/points for all the details. Your points will usually be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 30 days of when your Optus account payment is processed. Points are not available on late, dishonour or bill payment fees, or overpayments of your monthly account.
^All information on this page regarding Optus products and services has been provided by Optus and while Qantas has used reasonable endeavours to verify its accuracy, Qantas is not responsible for this information.
~Optus Small and Medium Business customers cannot earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points on some Optus services, including Optus TV subscriptions. Visit optus.com.au/points for a full list of eligible Optus services.
+Fly: Applies for paid travel on an eligible flight with a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket, except where operated by Jetstar. Excludes Classic Award redemptions. For eligible flights, see the Airline Earning Table at qantas.com
4 Shop: You must be an Everyday Rewards member and a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have linked your memberships to earn points. Terms and conditions apply to both memberships, see everydayrewards.com.au and qantas.com respectively for details. At participating Woolworths and Safeway Supermarkets, Big W,
Woolworths/Safeway Liquor and BWS Stores you can earn one point per dollar spent over $30 in one transaction. At participating Dick Smith or Tandy stores you can earn one point per dollar spent over $50 in one transaction. Exclusions apply. Visit everydayrewards.com.au for full terms and conditions.
∆Pay: Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under National Consumer Credit Protection laws. Points are offered by the relevant Card Partner and accrue in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable Card Partner reward program which can be found on the relevant Card Partner's website. Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply. Contact the relevant Card Partner for terms and conditions and more information.
**Stay: Some wholesale, industry and package rates and other specified rates do not attract points. Not all partner hotels can be booked at qantas.com/hotels. Members should check the applicable rates, terms and conditions with the relevant hotel before booking. Visit qantas.com for full details on earning points with hotels, including point calculations, exclusions and restrictions.
5 Hire: Points for car rentals are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the car rental partner and are subject to change. Within Australia points are earned on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges. Points earned per rental overseas. Provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number at the time of booking to earn points. See qantas.com for full details.
†Eat: You must show your Qantas Frequent Flyer card at the restaurant at the time of purchase in order to earn points. Points are earned on meals and beverages, but not on home deliveries or tips. See qantas.com for full details.
1. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to redeem points for Award travel, and Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions apply as well as fare conditions which are provided during booking. Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Advance booking requirements may also apply. See qantas.com for full terms and conditions.
2. Flight upgrades are only available on selected Qantas operated flights with a Qantas flight number on your ticket, some discounted fares are excluded and upgrades are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Flight upgrades are not available on Classic Awards or on domestic and international airfares, including Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Awards, booked in E, N, O, P, Q, and X classes, which includes some international Red e-Deal fares. See qantas.com for more information.