Discover more Qantas Points with the Qantas Card with Qantas Cash
The Qantas Cash Travel card offers a range of innovative features including Qantas Cash® a prepaid facility that opens up a whole new world of benefits for eligible Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members.
Qantas Cash is rated five-star by CANSTAR, the experts in financial product research. The five-star rating is for outstanding value on a Travel Money Card.
When you enable the Qantas Cash facility, you can load your card with money to spend at home and abroad. When you're travelling overseas, you can load up to eleven currencies including Australian dollars^.
- AUD Australian Dollars
- USD United States Dollars
- GBP Great British Pounds
- EUR Euros
- THB Thai Baht
- NZD New Zealand Dollars
- SGD Singapore Dollars
- HKD Hong Kong Dollars
- CAD Canadian Dollars
- JPY Japanese Yen
- AED United Arab Emirates Dirham
And with the introduction of Bank Transfer, loading funds just got quicker. By loading your Qantas Cash facility directly from your bank account, you can access your funds in up to 1 business day when you load before 2pm AEST, depending on your bank.#
Every time you make an eligible transaction* you'll earn Qantas Points. You can use the Qantas Card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted electronically. And with MasterCard PayPassTM, you'll enjoy a faster way to pay. Just Tap & GoTM for purchases of under $100.
- Earn 1 point for every $2 you spend on eligible purchases in Australian Dollars
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases in foreign currency
It's not just about earning, you'll also benefit from the following features:
- Faster Smarter Check-In so you can breeze through the domestic airport
- No load fees
- Lock in exchange rates on funds loaded before travelling~
Please note - If you are a Bronze or Silver Qantas Club member, you'll continue to use your Qantas Club card to access all the benefits of your Qantas Club membership, including entry to Qantas Lounges across Australia and around the world.
To be eligible to receive the new Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Cash® you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member over 16 years of age. Alternative cards without the payment facility are available to all other members. Other terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply. Qantas Cash is issued by Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL: 240984). Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) is an Authorised Representative of Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) (Access) for the purposes of distributing Qantas Cash and providing general financial advice relating to Qantas Cash. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for Qantas Cash which is available at qantascash.com before deciding to acquire or continuing to hold Qantas Cash. Any advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether Qantas Cash is appropriate for you, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs before applying for Qantas Cash. Access can be contacted at email@example.com
^ The currencies supported are detailed in the Product Disclosure Statement available at qantascash.com.
* Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller’s cheques, gambling chips or purchasing foreign currencies in cash. You do not earn points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member’s facility or when withdrawing funds from ATMs or cashing out your facility balance. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for points earn, in addition to fees incurred. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
~ Lock in the exchange rate means the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
# Load times may vary between financial institutions including when your transfer is made after 2pm AEST, outside business hours, prior to or on a weekend or public holiday.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.