Earn Points When You Shop
With Qantas Frequent Flyer and Woolworths Everyday Rewards, there are now many new ways to earn points at some of Australia's leading retailers. You could earn points on things you already buy like fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, liquor, bakery items, health and beauty, books, DVDs and clothing.
Where You Can Earn
|BWS - Beer Wine Spirits||BIG W||Woolworths supermarkets|
|1 point per $1 spent over $30 in one transaction*||1 point per $1 spent over $30 in one transaction*||1 point per $1 spent over $30 in one transaction*|
How to Earn Points
To earn Qantas Points with Everyday Rewards, you need to be a member of both programs, and have linked your memberships. Once you've done this, you can earn points by presenting your Everyday Rewards card when you shop*.
- If you're a member of both programs, link your memberships.
- If you're a Frequent Flyer only, pick up an Everyday Rewards card at any participating Woolworths Group store, then link your memberships.
- If you're an Everyday Rewards member only, become a Frequent Flyer through Everyday Rewards, paying no joining fee and saving you $89.50, and link your memberships.
- If you're not a member of either program, pick up an Everyday Rewards card at any participating Woolworths Group store, then go to the Everyday Rewards website to register your card and become a Frequent Flyer.
Tips to Maximise Your Points
Pick Woolworths Group stores
Why not buy your everyday essentials at participating Woolworths Group stores? That way, you'll earn points on the things you already buy.
Present your card every time
Make it a habit to present your Everyday Rewards card every time you shop so you don't miss out on points.
Plan ahead for points
If you shop several times a week, try to combine your purchases into one big shop to maximise the number of points you can earn. For example, spend $120 in one transaction on eligible items at a Woolworths Supermarket and earn 90 points; spend $40 in three separate transactions and earn just 30 points.
A few members have contacted us to ask about our alliance with the Woolworths Group, so we've pulled together the most frequently asked questions and provided a little explanation on these.
* Offer not available at Woolworths supermarkets, Woolworths Liquor and BWS stores in Tasmania. You must be an Everyday Rewards member and a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have linked your memberships to earn points. Everyday Rewards membership is subject to the Everyday Rewards terms and conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Offer excludes selected purchases including smoking/tobacco products, gift cards, BIG W optical, DVD Kiosk purchases, freight charges, selected services and selected online purchases including BIG W Photo, BIG W Entertainment and BIG W Movie Rental. You must present your Everyday Rewards card to earn points. You cannot earn points by presenting your Qantas Frequent Flyer card or quoting your Qantas Frequent Flyer number. It is an offence to sell or supply to, or obtain liquor on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Points may take up to two weeks to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Other terms and conditions apply, visit Everyday Rewards for more details.