Frequently Asked Questions
A few members have contacted us to ask about our alliance with the Woolworths Group, so we've pulled together the most frequently asked questions and provided a little explanation on these.*
How do I start earning points through Woolworths Everyday Rewards?
I've been sent an Everyday Rewards card in the mail. What do I need to do?
If you've been sent an Everyday Rewards card from Qantas Frequent Flyer in the mail, simply pop it in your wallet and present it when you shop at a participating Woolworths Group store before 31 May 2010.* That Everyday Rewards card will be automatically linked to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership so you can start earning points, it's that easy.
I don't have an Everyday Rewards card. What do I need to do?
- Pick up an Everyday Rewards card at any participating Woolworths supermarket, BIG W or BWS store.*
- Register your Everyday Rewards card and link it to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership at everydayrewards.com.au/easylink.
- Present your Everyday Rewards card when you shop to earn points.
I already have an Everyday Rewards card. What do I need to do?
Link your Everyday Rewards card to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership at everydayrewards.com.au/easylink. Then just present your Everyday Rewards card when you shop to earn points.
What if I'm not a Qantas Frequent Flyer?
You can join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program at the Everyday Rewards website when registering your Everyday Rewards card and pay no joining fee, saving $89.50.
What are the benefits of earning points with participating Woolworths Group stores?
- It's easy to earn points on your everyday purchases like groceries, liquor, homewares and electronics, things that you are probably already buying.*
- You could get to your rewards faster by earning points in more places, more often. You'll be surprised by how quickly your points could add up.
- The points you earn with your Everyday Rewards card are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- You can receive special offers from time to time to earn even more.
How many points could I earn?
Woolworths supermarkets and Woolworths Liquor
|1 point per $1 spent over $30 in one transaction*||1 point per $1 spent over $30 in one transaction*||1 point per $1 spent over $30 in one transaction*|
How many points do I need for a reward?
By earning points on your regular shopping you'll be surprised how quickly your points can add up and the range of rewards you have to choose from.
There are hundreds of products that can be redeemed for less than 10,000 points in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store for delivery in Australia. For example, you can redeem 3,500 points for a $25 BIG W Gift Card or 7,250 points for a $50 Woolworths Gift Card.^
I presented my Everyday Rewards card but didn't earn any points. Why is this?
To earn points, you need to present an Everyday Rewards card that is linked to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. To check if your card is linked, log in to your Everyday Rewards account.
You also need to make sure you've spent over the qualifying amount on eligible purchases. Plus, it's important to present your card before you pay so you don't miss out on points.*
Can the points my partner earns with their Everyday Rewards card be credited to my membership?
No. The Qantas Points that your partner earns with their Everyday Rewards card can only be credited to their personal Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
You can only link one Everyday Rewards card per Qantas Frequent Flyer membership.
If your partner is not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, they can join via the Everyday Rewards website and pay no joining fee, saving $89.50.
Is the Everyday Rewards card a credit card?
No. The Everyday Rewards card is a loyalty card, not a credit or charge card. Regardless of how you pay for your transaction, you still need to present your Everyday Rewards card at a participating Woolworths Group store to earn points when you spend over the qualifying amount.*
Tip - if you present your Everyday Rewards card at a participating Woolworths Group store and pay with a credit or charge card that earns Qantas points, you'll earn points twice, once with your Everyday Rewards card and once with your credit or charge card. We call this double dipping and it's a great way to earn points even faster.+
Where is my closest Woolworths supermarket, BIG W or BWS store?
Find your nearest store.*
* Offer available at Woolworths supermarkets and Liquor (excluding Tasmania), BWS (excluding Tasmania) and BIG W stores. You must be an Everyday Rewards member and a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have linked your memberships to earn points. Everyday Rewards membership is subject to the Everyday Rewards terms and conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Offer excludes selected purchases including smoking/tobacco products, gift cards, BIG W optical, DVD Kiosk purchases, freight charges, selected services and selected online purchases including BIG W Photo, BIG W Entertainment and BIG W Movie Rental. At participating Woolworths supermarkets and Liquor, BIG W and BWS stores you can earn 1 point per dollar over $30 spent in one transaction. It is an offence to sell or supply to or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. You must present your Everyday Rewards card to earn points. Points may take up to 21 days to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. You cannot earn points by presenting your Qantas Frequent Flyer card or quoting your Qantas Frequent Flyer number. Other terms and conditions apply, visit Everyday Rewards for more details.
^ Different products are available for delivery in Australia and New Zealand. Frequent Flyers with an Australian delivery address may only order from the Australian product range. Frequent Flyers with a New Zealand delivery address may only order from the New Zealand product range.
+ The card products referred to above are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant card issuers. Points accrue in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable card reward program. Exclusions, fees, charges, conditions and lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) apply to cards. Contact the applicable card issuer service centre for terms and conditions or enquiries.