Top-up points, are extra points that you can purchase if you're just a little short of the points required to redeem an Award.
How Top-up points works
- Points may be purchased in blocks of 500.
- Minimum 500 to maximum 20,000 points per purchase.
- Points may only be purchased with a specific Award in mind.
- Members may not purchase more than 15% of the points needed for the Award.
- Points must be purchased by the member on their own behalf.
- Each member may only purchase points once every 12 months.
Purchase Top-up Points
To purchase Top-up points, contact the Frequent Flyer Service Centre.
You can also transfer points to an eligible family member.
Top-up points table
|Pricing for points (GST inclusive)|
See terms and conditions for further details.