We've drawn on 93 years of flying to design an extraordinary travel experience. Experience the comfort and exceptional service of your next journey on the Qantas A380.
An award winning experience
- Best First Class at the 2012 Australian Business Traveller Awards.
- Exclusive and spacious Premium Economy in a 32-seat cabin on the upper deck.
- Our most spacious and comfortable International Economy seat yet, designed by Marc Newson and built by Recaro.
- Cleaner and more efficient than ever before, burning 17% less fuel per seat than today's largest jets and producing around 60% less carbon dioxide than the average family car, per passenger kilometre.
- Quieter than other large aircraft with a reduction in take-off noise by half and a quieter cabin experience in flight.
Don't just take our word for it. Qantas A380's First Class was also awarded the Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Award 2010 and Economy seat awarded the Australian International Design Award of 2009. Find out more about our A380 awards.
How do I book the Qantas A380?
Get the overview of where we fly our A380s or view more detailed flight information on our timetables. Note that all flights are subject to last minute change of aircraft.
|Sydney < > Dubai < > London||QF1 / QF2||All Flights|
|Melbourne < > Dubai < > London||QF9 / QF10||All Flights|
|Sydney < > Los Angeles||QF11 / QF12||All Flights|
|Melbourne < > Los Angeles||QF93 / QF94||All Flights|
|Sydney < > Dallas/Fort Worth||QF7 / QF8||Commences 29 September 2014|
|Sydney < > Hong Kong||QF127 / QF128||On selected flights|