An apprenticeship will offer you the ability to work for a world class organisation while undertaking training to achieve a nationally recognised qualification in the Aerospace Industry.
- Apprentices attend the applicable TAFE College and receive instruction in the theoretical aspects of the trade.
- TAFE attendance can be either one day per week or in a block release pattern of days or weeks in succession.
- You are paid whilst attending TAFE.
- Apprentices are moved through the Engineering business into areas applicable to the relevant trade being undertaken.
- Apprentices will undertake practical training developing the required practical skills and knowledge required to be granted an industry recognised trade certificate.
- During the practical training at the workplace you may be required to work shift work.