Qantas American Express Business Card
The Qantas American Express Business Card earns you Qantas Frequent Flyer points* on all your expenses charged to the card. That means every expense including stock, utilities and everyday purchases, can help your way to wherever your business takes you.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points on all your expenses*
- No pre set spending limit - helping you to access to the funds you need, when you need them^
- Extend your cash flow - up to 51 credit-free days+
We will reward you
- A$1 spent on selected Qantas spend in Australia# = 2 Qantas Frequent Flyer points
- A$1 spent on other purchases = 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point
- From 22 July 2013 you will earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per dollar spent on other Card purchases. This excludes spend on utilities, insurance providers (with the exception of American Express) and government bodies where you'll earn 0.5 points for every $1 spent. Click Apply Now below for further information.
- No caps~ - on the number of Qantas Frequent Flyer points you can earn
More ways we will help your business
- Extend your cash flow - with up to 51 credit free days.+
- Simplify your paperwork with ATO approved** monthly statements with GST itemisation
- Download your monthly statements into a range of software packages, including QuickenTM, MYOB© or Microsoft® Excel
- Protection you deserve with Comprehensive Domestic and International Travel Insurance^^
- No pre-set spending limit makes your Qantas American Express Business Card the ideal business payment solution. You can use your card for a wide range of business purchases including stock, office equipment, furniture, travel as well as your regular everyday expenses.^
There may be tax implications for you and your business. You are advised to check with your accountant or advisor for further information. Applicants must be 18 years of age or over to apply for The Qantas American Express Business Card. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express®. American Express credit approval criteria applies. Subject to terms and conditions. Fees, charges and interest rate apply. Correct as at 1 March 2010 and are subject to change. American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085) ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfer payments, fees and charges for traveller’s cheques and foreign currencies - these do not earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs
^ No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records and financial resources known to us.
+ Depending upon when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your account from your previous statement period. Charges to your account must be paid in full by the due date of the statement. There are no interest free days on Cash Advances or Express CashTM.
# Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account i.e. directly from Qantas, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products. Subject to Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs
~ As long as your account remains current and in good standing. Other terms and conditions may apply.
** Transactions with GST itemisation on American Express Commercial Card statements can act as proof of purchase for taxation purposes, and may substitute for a tax invoice when claiming input tax credits. However, original tax invoice retention is required where the merchant is classified as a Mixed Supply merchant.
^^ Qantas American Express Business Card Insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms and conditions and exclusions contained in the Qantas American Express Card Insurances policy of insurance between American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313 (American Express) and ACE. This site does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/business and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.