Fly our award winning Business Class to Australia
Fly business class for less on your next trip to Australia. With our award winning Skybed, restaurant style inflight dining, state of the art entertainment and exclusive pre-departure lounge access, there's no better way to arrive down under.
Advertised fares are based on travelling between Sunday and Wednesday. Travel on other dates are available for an additional fare.
A 50-day advance purchase is required.
|US Departures||To||Round trip from*||Outbound Travel Periods||Book by|
|Los Angeles ||Sydney |
|1 Jul 2015 - 30 May 2016||Year-round||Book now|
|New York (JFK) |
Valid QF operated JFK-LAX or v.v.
|26 Jul - 15 Sep 2015, 1 Nov - 30 Dec 2015 |
or 1 Feb - 31 Mar 2016
|Dallas/Fort Worth |
Valid on QF8/QF7
|15 Nov - 30 Dec 2015 |
or 1 Feb - 31 Mar 2016
Great deals may also be available from your city to Sydney or Melbourne, as well as for other travel periods where there may not be enough seats to allow us to advertise.
Terms & Conditions
Qantas flights operate on B747 or A380 equipment or a combination thereof depending on itinerary chosen.
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Qantas loves Australia
It's About... LA Business Lounge
New Los Angeles First Lounge
AUSTRALIA. Qantas makes it easy. Discover why the best of Australia starts with Qantas.
Qantas has re-defined the international travel experience between North America and Australia* - with fully flat beds in Business, spacious seats in Premium Economy and even self-serve snack bars in Economy in addition to a new inflight dining experience with a bigger choice of complimentary meals and drinks. After taking off, settle back and enjoy our friendly hospitality along with Australia's best wine and food, as well as thousands of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
With daily departures to Australia from Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York (JFK), San Francisco (from Dec. 2015 subject to government approval) and Honolulu~, it's easier than ever to experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived.
- Sleep soundly in our fully-flat, extra-long beds complete with sleep service including mattress, duvet and turndown service, plus designer pajamas on selected flights.
- Unwind with your personanl in-seat massage system and fully adjustable seat.
- Savor our onboard cuisine with a signature, made-to-order menu designed by leading restaurateur Neil Perry.
- Choose premium Australia wines from our award winning cellar in the sky.
- Enjoy over 1500 entertainment choices on demand via your personal touch screen TV with noise-cancelling headsets.
- Stay refreshed with your exclusive amenity kit from Kate and Jack Spade including a selection of luxury skin care products.
- Relax in style before your flight in our Qantas Business lounges, including the new Los Angeles oneworld lounge.
~ Note: The above product is not available on Honolulu services operated by A330 or B767 aircrafts