Fly our award winning Business Class to Australia
Fly business class for less on your next trip to Australia. With our award winning Skybed, restaurant style inflight dining, state of the art entertainment and exclusive pre-departure lounge access, there's no better way to arrive down under.
Tickets are refundable with a fee of $600 per person per ticket, but you may cancel without charge any ticket purchased in the US within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are very limited and may not be available on every flight. This fare is valid for travel Sunday through Wednesday between 1 May and 30 November 2015. Other restrictions apply.
Advertised fares are based on travelling between Sunday and Wednesday. Travel on other dates are available for an additional fare.
|From:||To:||Outbound Travel Periods:||Round trip from:*||Sale Ends:|
|Los Angeles||Sydney |
|1 May - 30 Nov 2015||$7,929 |
|New York (JFK) |
via Qantas operated JFK-LAX-JFK
|1 May - 30 Nov 2015||$8,935 |
|Dallas/Fort Work |
|1 May - 30 Nov 2015||$9,229 |
Great deals may also be available from your city to Sydney or Melbourne, as well as for other travel periods where there may not be enough seats to allow us to advertise.
Terms & Conditions
Qantas flights operate on B747 or A380 equipment or a combination thereof depending on itinerary chosen.
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Qantas loves Australia
It's About... LA Business Lounge
New Los Angeles First Lounge
No other flight is quite like Qantas - from our flagship A380 First Suites to fully flat beds in Business, Premium Economy's spacious seats and the self-serve snack bars in Economy.* After taking off, settle back and enjoy Australia's best wine and food, as well as hundreds of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
With daily departures from Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth and New York, with Qantas it's easier than ever to experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey
- Sit back and relax in our ergonomically designed slimline seats with built-in lumbar support for your comfort. Features such as adjustable headrests and reclination in your seat are sure to keep you comfortable for the duration of your journey.
- Self-service snack bars on A380 and refurbished 747 aircraft,
- Personal on-demand, in-flight entertainment system with 1,500 options
- On selected international flights, you will be treated to a continuous refreshment service every 60-90 minutes and to add variety, a third main meal option for long haul flights and a dedicated self serve snack bar onboard the A380 and refurbished B747 aircraft.
Experience our award winning premium travel class^
- Spacious seat with extra legroom and legrest so you can stretch out.
- Personalised service in an exclusive environment with dedicated flight attendants.
- Premium dining is a pleasure in International Premium Economy with our delicious Neil Perry Rockpool inspired menu complemented by premium Australian wines selected by the Qantas Wine Panel.
- Enjoy on-demand, in-flight entertainment system with noise-cancelling headsets.
- Complimentary comfort kits are offered on selected flights to help you stay refreshed.
Relax, work or sleep in contemporary comfort
- Fully flat beds available on A380 and refurbished 747 aircraft
- New sleep service, including a new mattress, duvet and turndown service (on select flights)
- Onboard dining experience with a signature, made-to-order menu designed by leading restaurateur Neil Perry
- Advanced entertainment system includes a personal touch screen, noise-cancelling headsets and on-demand control
- An exclusive amenity kit includes a selection of luxury Malin + Goetz skin care products
- Peter Morrissey designed pyjamas
Unsurpassed luxury on the Qantas A380
- Indulge in an eight-course tasting menu or choose to dine with an a la carte menu offering signature dishes.
- Stretch out in your own fully flat, extra-wide bed with luxurious pillows, blankets, a duvet
as well as a sheepskin mattress.
- Advanced entertainment system includes a personal touch screen, noise-cancelling headsets and on-demand control.
- Qantas First Amenity Kits feature exclusive collections for both men and women from a premium cosmetic house. The women's kit includes a Payot Paris clutch-style bag and for men, a fold-out travel bag.
^ Qantas wins Best International Premium Economy at the Australian Business Traveller Awards 2012