Aquire, Australia's Business Rewards Program
Aquire is Australia's business rewards program aimed at helping your business improve its bottom line#. With a wide range of partners, including Westpac, GIO Business Insurance and Deloitte Private, your business could earn Aquire Points* on everyday business expenses. Aquire Points could be converted to Qantas Points^ and redeemed to reward your travellers or yourself - with flights and upgrades, Qantas Club membership and more◊.
Unlock Qantas Points for your business
- Your business could earn Aquire Points every time you and your travellers fly on eligible Qantas flights+
- Your business' Aquire points can be converted to Qantas Points at a rate of 1:1 into any Qantas Frequent Flyer account
- Your travellers will still earn Qantas Points and Status Credits~ as they normally would
- Reward yourself or your travellers with flights, flight upgrades, gifts and more…
Choose how you book Qantas flights for your business
Whether it be through qantas.com, your travel agent or via our Qantas Contact Centres
Just remember to:
- Add your business' ABN to every booking and;
- Add your traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer number to every booking as well
View Qantas Earn Examples to see how your business and your travellers could earn.
ALREADY AN AQUIRE MEMBER? LOG IN
# We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).
* A business must be an Aquire Member to earn Aquire Points. A $50 join fee applies. An annual membership fee of $179 (inclusive of GST), will also apply, but this will be waived for the first year for businesses who join Aquire on or before 31 March 2015. Aquire Points are offered under Qantas' terms and conditions. Aquire membership and Aquire Points are subject to the Aquire terms and conditions. Minimum earning thresholds and eligibility conditions apply.
^ You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. A joining fee may apply. The number of Aquire Points earned may be limited and subject to minimum thresholds.
◊ For more information on redeeming Qantas Points for flights, flight upgrades, hotels and other redemption options click here. Qantas Points can be used to redeem Classic Award and Any Seat Award seats. These are available on selected flights, availability is limited and booking conditions apply. Additional taxes, fees and carrier charges may apply. More information is available at Classic Awards and Any Seat Awards.
+ An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Aquire. Exclusions apply.
~ Status Credits determine your Frequent Flyer membership level. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes.