The American Express® Qantas Corporate Card
The only Corporate Card that offers you:
- A rebate of 2%-5% on qualifying Qantas flights*
- Earn a cash rebate on qualifying Qantas air spend, up to A$50,000 per annum*
- Access to the Membership Rewards Spirit program – Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for Qantas Points+
The American Express Qantas Corporate Card program combines a unique suite of features and benefits for Companies with an annual turnover between A$2 million-$200 million. Take advantage of the program designed to help drive savings, streamline expenditure, and increase efficiency.
We can help you save
- Take advantage of an exclusive Qantas rebate of up to A$50,000 per annum*
- Receive a discounted Qantas Club annual fee, saving at least A$180, when four or more employees join The Qantas Club#
- Qantas Meeting Room Member Rates are available to American Express Qantas Corporate Cardmembers
We can help you control cost
- Control all your corporate expenditure - a single payment solution
- Extend your cash flow - with up to 51 credit free days~
- Manage online with American Express @Work - greater visibility with online reporting and expense management capabilities
We can help reward you
- 1 Membership Rewards Spirit Point = 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point**
- Evolve to the Corporate Platinum Card - experience superior levels of travel and rewards as well as unprecedented service, lifestyle and business benefits.
* The Qantas rebate enables eligible Companies to receive a cash rebate of between 2% and 5% of their qualifying air spend, up to a maximum of A$50,000 (exclusive of GST) per year. Companies that choose to keep an existing rebate, discount or agreement with Qantas are not eligible for this offer. To be eligible for the rebate, Companies must spend greater than A$10,000 (inclusive of GST) per annum on eligible Qantas flights. All spend must be on Qantas (081) tickets, charged by the Travel Manager to Qantas merchant account, for Qantas-marketed Domestic and International fares (with a QF flight number) in Australian dollars, but excluding flights from Jetstar Airways Pty Limited and packaged fares from Qantas Holidays Limited. Rebate amounts are calculated excluding GST paid by the customer and also do not apply to the following: Red Deals (classes N and O); tickets that include an international port, other than a port in New Zealand; fares from Qantas Holidays Limited and Jetstar Airways Pty Limited. Further rebate terms and conditions apply.
+ The Membership Rewards Spirit program is exclusive to the American Express Corporate Card for Mid-sized companies. Membership Rewards enrolment required. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards Spirit program. Your company must allow participation in Membership Rewards to be eligible to enrol. Enrolment to the program is not automatic and an annual fee applies. You must enrol yourself and cannot delegate someone else in your company to do so on your behalf. Terms and conditions. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member in order to redeem Qantas points. Qantas Frequent Flyer members only. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Join online now. A joining fee may apply
# Saving based on the Individual membership fee. You must pay with your American Express Qantas Corporate Card. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
~ Actual cash flow time will vary based on the date of the charge and the billing cycle cut-off-date.
** Qantas Frequent Flyer members only. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Join online now. A joining fee may apply. Under the Membership Rewards Spirit program, a minimum of 2,000 Membership Rewards points may be redeemed for Qantas points at any one time and must be in whole numbers. Once Membership Rewards points have been redeemed for Qantas points, they are governed by the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and cannot be reversed.