Domestic Online Check-in
Get ready for your trip before you arrive at the airport.
How to Check in Online
- Check your flight eligibility for online check-in
- Ensure you are within the online check-in window of 24 hours up until 1 hour before flight departure
- Retrieve your booking by entering your booking reference and Last name. You can also do this through Manage Your Booking or Your Bookings, if you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer.
- Click on the 'Online Check-in' button, where your flight details are listed, then follow the 5 easy steps
- Print and take your Boarding Pass with you to the airport.
If you'd prefer to have your boarding pass on your mobile device, use Mobile Check-in.
What to do with Checked Baggage
If you are travelling with carry-on baggage only, make your way through security and head straight to the gate. Travellers with checked baggage will need to drop their bags at bag drop at least 30 minutes before departure.
Customers with a Q Bag Tag can go straight to bag drop or the dedicated Bag Drop counters after checking in to drop off their baggage.
If you don't have a Q Bag Tag, you can print your paper bag tags at the Check-in Kiosks located in the check-in area, where available, before heading to bag drop.
Be sure to label your baggage inside and out, with your name, address and contact number for your destination and ensure that all old destination stickers and tags are removed from all baggage.