Technical Support Services
Technical Services provide specialised engineering support in all disiplines of Aircraft engineering. Structural, Systems, Electrical, Avionics, and Performance specialists provide excellent technical expertise for maintenance operations on Qantas and Customer aircraft, engines and components.
Production Planning provide a service to ensure maximum utilisation of Manpower and Resources, rescheduling work flow for cost effective maintenance.
Qantas Engineering also provides a 24 Hour Maintenance Watch service for Qantas and Customer Aircraft operational support.
Services provided by this group include:
- Condition Monitoring and Reliability of Engines, Airframes and Components.
- Evaluation of Vendor Service Data and Bulletins.
- Development and evaluation of Maintenance.
- Programmes for Aircraft, Engines and Components.
- Evaluation and stress analysis for Aircraft modifications and repairs.
- Development of repair schemes to restore integrity to worn and damaged parts.
- Interior design and cabin refurbishment/reconfiguration.
- Aging Aircraft and Corrosion Control and Prevention Programme inspections.
- Technical evaluation of Aircraft, performance and payloads.
- Technical Records and Technical Data Acquisition.