Entertainment - Q Radio
While onboard, tune into our Q Radio channels, including:
Talking Business* with Alan Kohler (September)
Alan Kohler is the founder of Business Spectator, a business news and financial commentary website. He is also the ABC's finance reporter and founder of the online investing publication Eureka Report. This month the featured theme is Leadership. Alan's guests include:
|Andrew Crossley |
Principal of the Australian Property Advisory Group, and author of the book Property Investment Made Simple.
|Sam Elbanna |
Principal of CPM realty, a business that specialises in off-the-plan project management.
| || |
|Jason Fox |
Motivational strategy and design expert, and author of the book The Game Changer.
|Zoe Pointon |
Co-founder of Open Agent, a website that grades real estate agents around Australia.
| || |
|Rachael McLennan |
Co-founder of People for Purpose, a social enterprise that places professionals in positions in the not-for-profit and for-purpose economy.
|Bradley Beer |
Managing Director of BMT, a company that informs property investors on how to best manage their tax depreciation.
| || |
|Gina Lednyak |
Director and Chief Social Media Strategist at Lednyak & Associates.
|Peter O’Malley |
Sales Consultant at Harris Partners Real Estate.
| || |
|Jeremy Crooks |
Managing Director of Criteo Australia and New Zealand. He joins the show to share his thoughts on online advertising.
|Ian Duffel |
CEO of Sentosa Worlwide Resorts, a fully integrated resort-style set of gated communities in Bali aimed at retirees.
| || |
|Ben Hills |
Australian investigative journalist, who has just written a book Stop The Press: How Greed, Incompetence (and the Internet) Wrecked Fairfax.
|Kristie Buchanan |
CEO of RedBalloon, Australia’s number one experience gift site.
Reelin' in the Years
On your flight Glenn is reelin' in the sounds of the Wide Brown Land with classic hits from legendary Australian artists.
- 'I've Been Everywhere' by Lucky Star
- 'Solid Rock' by Goanna
- 'Bow River' by Cold Chisel
- 'Cunnamulla Fella' by Screaming Jets
- 'Texas Qld 4385' by Lee Kernaghan
- 'Kosclusko' by Midnight Oil
- 'Alice Springs' by Coloured Stone
- 'Fitzroy Crossing/Good Light In Broome' by Neil Murray & Warumpi Band
- 'Edge Of The Kimberley' by Colin Buchanan
- 'Kimberley Moon' by James Blundell
- 'Sorrento Moon' by Tina Arena
- 'Mataranka Moon' by Johnny Chester
- 'Blackwood Hill' by Beccy Cole
- 'Nullarbor' by Kasey Chambers
- 'Coober Pedy' by The Sunny Cowgirls
- 'Camooweal' by Ed Kuepper & Felicity Urquhart
- 'Charleville' by Slim Dusty
- 'Kempsey Mail' by Flying Circus
- 'Mansfield Hotel' by Axiom
- 'Jupiter Creek' by Stars
- 'Bendigo' by Keith Glass
- 'Gladstone Pier' by Redgum
- 'Wangaratta Wahine' by Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band
- 'Newcastle Song' by Bob Hudson
- 'Don't Call Wagga Wagga Wagga' by Greg Champion, Jim Haynes & Ted Egan
- 'Hayman Island' by Kevin Johnson
- 'Canberra Blues' by The Bitter Lemons
- 'Brisbane (Security City)' by The Saints
- 'Hindley Street' by Powderfinger
- 'Adelaide' by Ben Folds
- 'Adelaide/From St Kilda to Kings Cross/Randwick Bells' by Paul Kelly
- 'Darlinghurst Nights' by The Go-Betweens
- 'Bondi Road' by Dragon
- 'Carlton (Lygon Street Limbo)' by Skyhooks
- 'Lights Of Devonport' by Weddings Parties Anything
- 'Launceston' by Ice Cream Hands
- 'Deep Water' by Richard Clapton
- 'Lismore Girl' by Luke Vassella
- 'Let The Canefields Burn' by Graeme Conners
| | Rock on Q
Cool tunes and the latest and greatest in the world of rock.
- 'Heaven Knows' by The Pretty Reckless
- 'Sweet Child O'Mine' by Guns N Roses
- 'Honey' by Bonjah
- 'Ain't Messin' Round' by Gary Clark Jr
- 'High Hopes' by Bruce Springsteen featuring Tom Morello
- 'I Keep It To Myself' by Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey
- 'Layla' by Eric Clapton
- 'Greens And Blues' by Pixies
- 'Dixie Chicken' by Little Feat
- 'Great Balls Of Fire' by Jerry Lee Lewis
- 'The Same Man (Exclusive Acoustic)' by Dan Sultan
- 'Poison' by Alice Cooper
- 'Star Dream Girl' by David Lynch
- 'Johnny B Goode' by Chuck Berry
- 'Hard To Say No' by The Strypes'
- 'Break On Through (To The Other Side)' by The Doors
- 'The Edge' by Tonight Alive
- 'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath
- 'Guilty All The Same' by Linkin Park
- 'Fake Your Death' by My Chemical Romance'
- Swarm' by The Bohicas
- 'Purple Haze' by Jimi Hendrix
- 'Alone With You' by Sunnyboys
- 'TV' by Superfood
- 'Panama' by Van Halen
- 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go?' by The Clash
- 'Peacekeep' by Bear Hands
- 'Here It Comes Again' by The Amazine Snakeheads
- 'Baba O'Riley' by The Who
- 'Kashmir' by Led Zeppelin
| | From The Heart
Celebrate love with a serenade of songs straight from the heart. Tracks include:
- 'Look Of Love' by The Jezabels
- 'Have I Told You Lately That I Love You' by Van Morrison
- 'Sea of Love' by Cat Power
- 'Beautiful In My Eyes' by Joshua Kadison
- 'The Luckiest' by Ben Folds
- 'Make You Feel My Love' by Adele
- 'Somebody Loves You' by Betty Who
- 'There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)' by Billy Ocean
- 'Where The Streets Have No Name' by U2
- 'Waitin' On A Sunny Day' by Bruce Springsteen
- 'Our Love' by Gregory Porter
- 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri
- 'Forever' by Chris Brown
- 'Love Song' by The Cure
- 'Plaisir D’amour' by The Seekers
- 'The World Is Ours (Coca-Cola 2014 World's Cup Anthem)' by Aloe Blacc & David Correy
- 'Tender' by Blur
- 'When We're Old' by Beautifully Mad
- 'Hooray For Love' by Ella Fitzgerald
- 'God Only Knows' by MKTO
- 'Raggamuffin' by Selah Sue
- 'Lamb' by Gorecki
- 'Slow Down, Love' by Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
- 'One Life Stand' by Hot Chip
- 'Accidentally In Love' by Counting Crows
- 'Out of My Head' by Lupe Fiasco Feat. Trey Songz
- 'Let Love Open The Door' by Pete Townshend
- 'Time to Say Goodbye' by Andrea Bocelli Feat. Sarah Brightman
- 'Maybe I’m Amazed' by Wings
| | Up & Away* with Julie McCrossin (September - November)
Talking travel to help you get the most out of your trip. Julie's guests include:
|Jang Jin-Sung |
Former counterintelligence officer and poet laureate for North Korean dictator Kim Jon-il.
|John Polson |
Australian actor, director and founder of Tropfest.
| || |
|Justin Jamieson |
Founder and publisher of get lost magazine.
|Fiona McArthur |
Renowned Australian author who has just released a book set in outback Australia, Red Sand Sunrise.
| || |
|Warren Fahey |
Cultural historian, folklore specialist and Australian icon.
|John McDonald |
Our regular art expert, joins the show to share his previews for upcoming exhibitions in San Paolo, Sydney, London, Vienna, Amsterdam and Copenhagen.
| || |
|Jane Paech |
A nurse who spent a great deal of time in Paris, and subsequently released the book Delicious Days in Paris.
|Tony Maniaty |
Our regular literary reviewer, explores two new novels that each look at a world that’s past – Sheila: The Australian Beauty Who Bewitched British Society by Robert Wainwright and Empty Mansion by Bill Dedman and Paul Clark Newell Jr.
| || |
|Tim Macartney-Snape |
A mountaineer and author, who was one of the first Australians to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
|Amanda Shadforth |
A contemporary visual artist and a blogger on Oracle Fox.
| || || |
|Jane Cornelius |
An author and traveller, who has just released the book Baby and a Backpack.
|Mark Juddery |
An author, screenwriter and journalist. He joins the show to discuss why he believes we are living in the best times ever.
Additional channels include:
- The Spirit - with Clare Bowditch
- Symphony - with Guy Noble
- fmQ - with Angela Catterns
- Billboard - with Rosie Beaton
- The Smile High Club - with the best comedians around town
- The Crossroads - with Lionel Cole
- Oasis - music made for a mellow mood
- Jazz with James - with James Morrison
- Big Country - with The O'Sheas
- The Qantas Selection - with Jessica Mauboy
- Tokyo Takeout - with Kuni Hashimoto
- Mando Q - with Max Lim
- Canto Q - with Nicholas Ong Sea Wei
- Arabesque - with Eddie Abd
Back to top
* Audio podcasts of Talking Business and Up & Away are available to download as a service to Qantas customers and are strictly for personal use only. The audio are protected by copyright and cannot be altered, republished or used for any commercial purpose. The audio files can be played through your computer's media player or through iTunes. iTunes is a free download from Apple