Qantas Gift Vouchers
Unique experience vouchers
Make it a Christmas to remember with a voucher for one of our curated collection of premium and personalised travel experiences. From New York stylist tours to charter yachts to balloon rides over the desert, you'll enjoy the luxury of a personalised travel experience.
No coach or large group tours, just rich unique travel experiences tailored to you or that special someone. Over 500 unique experiences in 25 countries are on offer and Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn 3 Qantas Points^ per A$1 spent.
- Fully transferable
- Great designs
How to use your Qantas Vouchers
You can redeem your Qantas flight voucher online via Manage Your Booking or through Qantas Contact Centres on 13 13 13. Remember that a booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres.
To redeem your unique experience voucher, go to uniqueexperiences.qantas.com.au and enter your 7-digit code to find out the contact details of the operator of your experience. You'll need to contact them directly to book the date of your experience.
^ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Join online now. A joining fee may apply. To earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyers must quote their membership number when booking online. Qantas Points will be paid within eight weeks after the redemption of the experience.
Important Information about Flight Vouchers
- Vouchers are available in denominations of AU$50, up to AU$500. With the extended option of a AU$1,000 and AU$2,000 voucher. Amounts are in Australian dollars and redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only.
- Non-refundable and cannot be used for multi-city, Classic Award or Any Seat Award or points plus pay bookings or redeemed for cash or other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from day of purchase and can be redeemed at qantas.com or through Qantas Contact Centres. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres. Only one voucher can be redeemed per booking.
- If the full balance of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion of the original voucher, as set out in full terms and conditions.
- The names of the voucher recipients may be changed when you redeem the voucher, but the number of recipients cannot be changed (you cannot increase or decrease the total number of recipients).
- Qantas does not charge a card payment fee on gift voucher purchases or redemptions.
- Once you've created your Qantas Flight Gift Voucher, you will receive an e-mail with a voucher attached to print or forward directly to the lucky recipient.
- Visit qantas.com/voucherterms for full terms and conditions or refer to the email attaching the voucher.