2014 Qantas Graduate Program
We're seeking smart graduates, with a credit average, who share our ambition to be the world's best premium airline. We welcome achievers who are excited to take on new challenges and share their ideas. On-the-job training, development and exposure to real projects will give you the opportunity to work with great people, while earning a competitive salary and access to industry benefits.
We'll work to help align your interests and skills with the business opportunities available in the Qantas Group and provide:
- A unique, two-year accelerated career start and development path
- The opportunity to work for a company that actively supports the community and the environment
- The ability to gain exposure to and experience of our business via real projects
- A supportive and social graduate alumni network
- A tailor made development program for recent graduates like you.
To join us on the world stage you will have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, a credit average in a general or specialist degree and a demonstrated commitment to extra curricular activities. To succeed, you will be resilient with strong communication and analytical skills and be able to establish good working relationships.
Whether you are looking for a General, Finance, Information Technology or Human Resources role, we have a program that will provide unique exposure to the diverse opportunities within the Qantas Group. Only one application per person will be accepted.
Applications for the 2014 Graduate program are now closed.