Online Booking Help
There are seven steps in the booking process.
View a demonstration of some of the new booking features, or select a step below for detailed page help.
Where should I search for fares?
There are three ways to find great fares at qantas.com:
- Red e-Deals - found on the homepage - our lowest, internet-only domestic fares and Global Deals - our lowest international fares. Great for comparing prices across dates if you're not sure when you'd like to travel.
- Flight Search - searches all domestic and international fares including Red e-Deals and Global Deals. Use this search when you know the dates you would like to travel.
- Red e-Mail - sign up to our e-mail newsletter to stay up to date on our latest deals.
How do I find the cheapest fare?
- Try to book well in advance. Our Red e-Deals and Global Deals are subject to availability, and being our lowest fares they sell fast. Subscribe to Red e-Mail to stay up to date our latest deals.
- Try to travel outside peak travel times. For domestic fares, these are mid-morning and early afternoon, Monday mornings, Friday evenings, Sunday afternoons, and public holidays.
- Be flexible. Have alternative times and dates ready just in case your first preference is not available.
Note: Have all your details handy including credit card details and Frequent Flyer number. The booking engine is designed to timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity for security purposes.