International Online Check-in
Get ready for your flight before you arrive at the airport with international online check-in.
How to Check in Online
- Check your flight eligibility for online check-in.
- Ensure you are within the online check-in window of 24 hours up until 2 hours before flight departure.
- Retrieve your booking by entering your booking reference and Last name. You can also do this through Manage Your Booking or Your Bookings, if you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer.
- Click on the 'Online Check-in' button, where your flight details are listed, then follow the 5 easy steps.
- Print and take your Boarding Pass with you to the airport.
What to do with your Checked Baggage
Travellers with checked baggage will need to drop their bags at bag drop at least 90 minutes before departure.
When you arrive at the airport, go directly to a dedicated Online Check-in counter to drop your bags. If this counter is not available at your airport, make your way to the check-in desk.
Note: Generally, we cannot guarantee a specific seat as we may need to change it for operational, safety or security reasons, even after you have boarded the aircraft.