Full Year Results
View the highlights from recent Full Year Results announcements as well as the accompanying Media Release and Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) release.
Results for the Full Year ended 30 June 2012
- Underlying Profit Before Tax (PBT) of A$95 million
- Revenue of A$15.7 billion, up 6%
- Operating Cash Flow of A$1.8 billion, up 2%
- Cash Balance of A$3.4 billion
- Achieved positive free cash flow of A$206 million in second half 2011/12
- Group yield and unit cost improvements, offset by industrial dispute and record high fuel costs
Download 2012 ASX Preliminary Final Report (File Size: 159 KB)
Download 2012 Full Year Results Media Release (File Size: 121 KB)
Download Investor/Analyst Presentation (File Size: 612 KB)
Download Investor/Analyst Supplementary Presentation (File Size: 678 KB)
To download from a Mac: Click your mouse and select 'save target as...'