Half Year Results
View the highlights from recent Half Year Results announcements as well as the accompanying Media Release and Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) release.
Results for the half year ended 31 December 1999
- Net profit after tax of A$338 million, up 52%
- Net profit before tax of A$472.6 million, up 33% on last year
- Abnormal profits of A$82 million after tax
- Operating profit before tax of A$414.8 million, up 17%
- Increase in Earnings Per Share to 28.0 cents per share, up by 48%
- Interim dividend 11 cents per share fully franked, up 3 cents per share
- Revenue increased to A$4.5 billion, up 5%
Download Media Release (File Size: 15.64KB)
Download ASX Report (File Size: 82.22KB)
To download from a PC: Internet Explorer right click and select "save target as..." Netscape right click and "save link as..." To download from a Mac: Internet Explorer Option/Click and "save target as..." Netscape Option/Click and "save link as..."