Half Year Results
View the highlights from recent Half Year Results announcements as well as the accompanying Media Release and Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) release.
Results for the half year ended 31 December 2000
- Profit before tax, of A$416 million, up A$2 million on last year after excluding prior year abnormal item
- Revenue increased to more than A$5 billion, up 13.1%
- Interim dividend of 11 cents per share fully franked
- Profit after tax of A$264 million, down A$74 million or 22%. The result for the previous corresponding period included a benefit of A$82 million from two items that were classified as abnormal in the prior year
- Earnings per share of 21.5 cents per share
Download Media Release (File Size: 16.36KB)
Download ASX Report (File Size: 92.98KB)
To download from a PC: Internet Explorer right click and select "save target as..." Netscape right click and "save link as..." To download from a Mac: Internet Explorer Option/Click and "save target as..." Netscape Option/Click and "save link as..."