Half Year Results 2009
View the highlights from recent Half Year Results announcements as well as the accompanying Media Release and Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) release.
Results for the half year ended 31 December 2009
- Statutory Profit Before Tax of A$90 million
- Underlying Profit Before Tax of A$267 million
- Revenue of A$6.9 billion
- Operating Cashflow of A$483 million
- Cash Balance of A$3.5 billion
- Statutory earnings per share of 2.6 cents
- No interim dividend
Download 2009 ASX Half- Year Report* (File Size: 1.03MB)
Download 2009 Half-Year Results Media Release* (File Size: 65.3KB)
Download Investor/Analyst Presentation* (File Size: 147KB)
Download Investor/Analyst Supplementary Presentation* (File Size: 584KB)
All substantial releases are available on the ASX website.