Fly in First Suite to Australia
Fly in style and experience the unsurpassed luxury on the Qantas A380 First Suite.
Tickets are refundable with a fee of $300 per person per ticket. However, customers who purchase a ticket in the United States may cancel their reservations and refund ticket without charge within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is made one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are very limited and may not be available on every flight. Start your outbound travel between 4 October 2015 and 31 July 2016. Other restrictions apply.
Enjoy an exceptional experience from the minute we welcome you aboard. Book your luxury flight deal today!
Advance purchase: 21 days.
|From:||To:||Outbound Travel Periods:||Round Trip from*||Book by|
|Los Angeles||Sydney |
|4 Oct 2015 - 31 Jul 2016||$15,523 |
|Dallas/Fort Worth||Sydney||4 Oct 2015 - 31 Jul 2016||$16,823||Year-round||Book now|
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Why Choose First?
Qantas First Lounges in Sydney and Melbourne
Designed by Qantas Creative Director Marc Newson, the Lounges are exceptional retreats offering unsurpassed levels of comfort, service and luxury, complete with day spa, restaurant, library, private work suites and concierge service.
Take a virtual tour of the Sydney and Melbourne First Lounges by selecting a location below.
Qantas A380 and First Suite
Qantas First Suite designed by Marc Newson and available exclusively on the Qantas A380. Luxurious and spacious private suites offer exclusive comforts, technology and unsurpassed attention to detail. Qantas operates the only A380 aircraft between the US and Australia.
Exceptional levels of privacy, comfort
- Room to stretch out in a fully flat extra wide and extra long bed that extends up to 6'6"
- Rest well with a 'bedding-down' service featuring a luxurious sheep skin mattress, duvet, fitted sheet, large pillow and soft wool blanket
- An extra large privacy partition along with electronic dividers ensuring complete privacy
The world at your fingertips
- Huge 17" LCD Panasonic entertainment screen with over 500 entertainment options on-demand
- State-of-the-art touchscreen seat and suite controller which operates your seat, massage
system, window shades, privacy dividers, reading lights and entertainment system
- Enjoy an eight-course tasting menu or a la carte dining, designed by Australian celebrity chef Neil Perry, at your private dining table for two
- Onboard sommeliers to provide recommendations from our award-wining wine list of Champagnes and Australian wines
A full service airport experience
- Porter service to assist with your luggage in Sydney and Melbourne
- A First Host to accompany you to the exclusive First check-in area and fast-track you through immigration
- Spectacular Marc Newson-designed First Lounges in Sydney and Melbourne offering a full concierge service, a la carte restaurant with Neil Perry menu and luxurious Payot day spa
Qantas loves Australia
New Los Angeles First Lounge
AUSTRALIA. Qantas makes it easy. Discover why the best of Australia starts with Qantas.
Qantas has re-defined the international travel experience between North America and Australia* - with fully flat beds in Business, spacious seats in Premium Economy and even self-serve snack bars in Economy in addition to a new inflight dining experience with a bigger choice of complimentary meals and drinks. After taking off, settle back and enjoy our friendly hospitality along with Australia's best wine and food, as well as thousands of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
With daily departures to Australia from Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York (JFK), San Francisco (from Dec. 2015 subject to government approval) and Honolulu~, it's easier than ever to experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived.
A380 First Suites
- Let your individual suite be your own personal sanctuary.
- Stretch out in your own fully flat, extra-wide bed with luxurious pillows, blankets, a duvet as well as a sheepskin mattress.
- Invite a guest to dine restaurant style in your suite and enjoy fine dining from Neil Perry complemented by an award winning wine cellar.
- Enjoy over 1500 entertainment choices on demand via your personal touch screen with noise-cancelling headset.
- Pamper yourself with our exclusive luxury amenities collection for both men and women.
- Relax in style before your flight in our Qantas First lounges, including the award-winning Sydney and Melbourne lounges plus the new Los Angeles First lounge featuring a la carte dining.
^ Qantas wins Best International Premium Economy at the Australian Business Traveller Awards 2012
~ Note: The above product is not available on Honolulu services operated by A330 or B767 aircrafts