Fly in First Suite to Australia
Fly in style and experience the unsurpassed luxury on the Qantas A380 First Suite.
Tickets are refundable with a fee of $300 per person per ticket. However, customers who purchase a ticket in the United States may cancel their reservations and refund ticket without charge within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is made one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are very limited and may not be available on every flight. This fare is valid for travel Sunday through Wednesday between 1 May and 30 December 2015. Other restrictions apply.
|From:||To:||Outbound Travel Periods:||Round trip from*||Sale Ends:|
|Los Angeles||Sydney |
|1 May - 30 Dec 2015||$15,132 |
|Dallas/Fort Worth||Sydney||1 May - 30 Dec 2015||$16,432||Year-round||Book now|
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Why Choose First?
Qantas First Lounges in Sydney and Melbourne
Designed by Qantas Creative Director Marc Newson, the Lounges are exceptional retreats offering unsurpassed levels of comfort, service and luxury, complete with day spa, restaurant, library, private work suites and concierge service.
Take a virtual tour of the Sydney and Melbourne First Lounges by selecting a location below.
Qantas A380 and First Suite
Qantas First Suite designed by Marc Newson and available exclusively on the Qantas A380. Luxurious and spacious private suites offer exclusive comforts, technology and unsurpassed attention to detail. Qantas operates the only A380 aircraft between the US and Australia.
Exceptional levels of privacy, comfort
- Room to stretch out in a fully flat extra wide and extra long bed that extends up to 6'6"
- Rest well with a 'bedding-down' service featuring a luxurious sheep skin mattress, duvet, fitted sheet, large pillow and soft wool blanket
- An extra large privacy partition along with electronic dividers ensuring complete privacy
The world at your fingertips
- Huge 17" LCD Panasonic entertainment screen with over 500 entertainment options on-demand
- State-of-the-art touchscreen seat and suite controller which operates your seat, massage
system, window shades, privacy dividers, reading lights and entertainment system
- Enjoy an eight-course tasting menu or a la carte dining, designed by Australian celebrity chef Neil Perry, at your private dining table for two
- Onboard sommeliers to provide recommendations from our award-wining wine list of Champagnes and Australian wines
A full service airport experience
- Porter service to assist with your luggage in Sydney and Melbourne
- A First Host to accompany you to the exclusive First check-in area and fast-track you through immigration
- Spectacular Marc Newson-designed First Lounges in Sydney and Melbourne offering a full concierge service, a la carte restaurant with Neil Perry menu and luxurious Payot day spa