International First to Australia
Fly Qantas International First to Australia with this deal. This First Class deal starts at $14,974* round trip travel from Los Angeles, which can save you up to 25%.^ Tickets are refundable at anytime with a fee of $5,000, but you may cancel without charge any ticket purchased in the US within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are very limited and may not be available on every flight. A 50-day advance purchase is required for outbound travel between 9 November and 27 November 2014 or between 23 December 2014 and 1 January 2015. Other restrictions apply.
Enjoy an exceptional experience from the minute we welcome you aboard. Book your luxury flight deal today! This offer expires 28 August 2014.
First Class Deal
Los Angeles Departures:
Note: There is a 50-day advance purchase requirement.
|Destination||Outbound Travel Period||Round Trip*||Percentage |
|Melbourne||9-27 Nov 2014 or 23 Dec 2014 - 1 Jan 2015||$16,974||Up to 25%||Book now|
|Sydney||9-27 Nov 2014 or 23 Dec 2014 - 1 Jan 2015||$16,989||Up to 25%||Book now|
^ Percentage discount based on comparison to current lowest Qantas year-round published First Class fare (AQFUS) from Los Angeles to Melbourne. Fare is week-long fare, yet better availability is more likely on mid-week (Monday through Thursday) flights.
Information is correct as at 7 May 2014 and subject to change without notice. Total price may vary as the result of exchange rate fluctuations affecting the amount of applicable taxes.
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Fare basis: AQF50A
Why Choose First?
Qantas First Lounges in Sydney and Melbourne
Designed by Qantas Creative Director Marc Newson, the Lounges are exceptional retreats offering unsurpassed levels of comfort, service and luxury, complete with day spa, restaurant, library, private work suites and concierge service.
Take a virtual tour of the Sydney and Melbourne First Lounges by selecting a location below.
Qantas A380 and First Suite
Qantas First Suite designed by Marc Newson and available exclusively on the Qantas A380. Luxurious and spacious private suites offer exclusive comforts, technology and unsurpassed attention to detail. Qantas operates the only A380 aircraft between the US and Australia.
Exceptional levels of privacy, comfort
- Room to stretch out in a fully flat extra wide and extra long bed that extends up to 6'6"
- Rest well with a 'bedding-down' service featuring a luxurious sheep skin mattress, duvet, fitted sheet, large pillow and soft wool blanket
- An extra large privacy partition along with electronic dividers ensuring complete privacy
The world at your fingertips
- Huge 17" LCD Panasonic entertainment screen with over 500 entertainment options on-demand
- State-of-the-art touchscreen seat and suite controller which operates your seat, massage
system, window shades, privacy dividers, reading lights and entertainment system
- Enjoy an eight-course tasting menu or a la carte dining, designed by Australian celebrity chef Neil Perry, at your private dining table for two
- Onboard sommeliers to provide recommendations from our award-wining wine list of Champagnes and Australian wines
A full service airport experience
- Porter service to assist with your luggage in Sydney and Melbourne
- A First Host to accompany you to the exclusive First check-in area and fast-track you through immigration
- Spectacular Marc Newson-designed First Lounges in Sydney and Melbourne offering a full concierge service, a la carte restaurant with Neil Perry menu and luxurious Payot day spa