Discover the wonders of New Zealand
New Zealand is a country of exhilarating views and exciting adventures – perfect for thrill seekers and nature lovers alike. The landscapes offer breath-taking vistas of snow-capped peaks and lush green valleys that can’t be found anywhere else on the planet. Those looking for a little more adrenaline from their holiday will also find their needs more than catered for. Feeling inspired?
- Explore Wynyard Quarter on Auckland’s waterfront. Take a stroll along the North Wharf promenade and marvel at the super yachts or sit back and enjoy a meal at one of the many eateries and bars.
- Hot air ballooning on the Canterbury Plains takes you from the alps to the sea.
- Saddle up for a Golden Bay horse trek adventure.
- No trip to Wellington is complete without a ride on the famous Kelburn Hill cable car.
- One of the best ways to explore the wineries of Hawke’s Bay is on a mountain bike - the terrain is as flat as a billiard table and the scenery is magnificent.
- Apart from whale watch adventures and spectacular scenery, the Kaikoura coast is known for its abundant seafood, particularly fresh crayfish.
- Explore Marlborough by mountain bike and you'll pack more scenery into every minute.
- Piloting a paddle board is one way to experience Milford Sound in Fiordland, or you can simply catch a scenic cruise and let your camera do the talking.
- A Maori hongi is like a formal handshake, except the noses do the talking.
- Cable Beach in Broome experiences the most incredible sunsets. The best way to enjoy it is by taking a sunset camel ride along part of the 22km beach.