You can pay fee free* by BPAY for bookings made more than 7 days before departure, or by Debit MasterCard for bookings departing in the next 7 days.
Alternatively, you can choose to pay via the card of your choice, subject to an A$7.70 fee per passenger for bookings to Australian and New Zealand destinations and A$30 to all other international destinations.+
Plus, if you're a Frequent Flyer, you can store your credit or debit card details so you don't have to re-enter them every time you make a booking.^
Note that for bookings made using Qantas Any Seat Awards and Commercial Points Plus Pay, Debit MasterCard may be used for payment without charge at any time.
Browse our range of payment options to find the one which best suits you.
How to Pay
Book online now and pay by:
- BPAY: fee free* and available for bookings departing in more than 7 days.* Find out how to pay by BPAY.
- Debit MasterCard: Fee free* when paying for bookings departing within 7 days (a fee applies when more than 7 days before departure).
- Other Cards: A card payment fee applies of A$7.70 per passenger per booking for domestic bookings and for bookings to New Zealand, and A$30 per passenger per booking for all other international destinations.
- Points: Find out about the various ways you can use points for your booking if you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer.#
Easy Payment Features
Here are some of the great ways we make it easy for you to pay for your flight online.
- Dynamic Currency Conversion: Customers using eligible cards issued in a foreign currency supported by our payment system on eligible bookings, can choose to pay in that currency or Australian dollars after you enter your card details.~
- Book Now Pay Later: Hold your seat with a A$25 holding deposit per passenger on eligible bookings and enjoy the freedom of paying the rest closer to your departure date. Find out more about Book Now Pay Later.
- Stored Credit Cards: If you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can now save your card details for the next time you book a flight. Find out how to store your credit card^.
+ Bookings made on 13 13 13 and through Qantas airport locations attract an additional fee of A$35 per passenger per booking for domestic bookings and bookings to New Zealand, and A$60 per passenger per booking to all other international destinations. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments which vary. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Prices are one way and are valid on Qantas services only.
^ If you elect to store your card information for future use against your Frequent Flyer membership number (either during the booking process or by clicking on the 'Payment Cards' tab) these details are encrypted through HTTPS protocol and then sent from qantas.com to Amadeus, Qantas' external booking engine service provider. Your credit card information will be stored on Amadeus' secure platform and in accordance with the Qantas Privacy and Security Policy.
#You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Join now. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
~ Dynamic Currency Conversion is available for MasterCard and Visa cards issued in US dollars, Canadian dollars, Euro, Pounds, NZ dollars, Hong Kong dollars and Singapore dollars. Dynamic Currency Conversion is not available for Award bookings, ‘Book Now Pay Later’ bookings or if you add other products such as carbon offset and travel insurance to your flight booking. You can purchase these products with your flight booking using Australian dollars. If you choose to pay in Australian dollars with a card issued in another currency, the exchange rate will be determined by your card provider. If you choose to accept the Dynamic Currency Conversion offer, the conversion amount shown will include a Qantas administration charge (which is non-refundable). Any ticket refunds on tickets purchased using Dynamic Currency Conversion will be made in Australian dollars (AUD), at the quoted AUD amount and the exchange rate applied to the refund amount will be determined by your card provider.