Fly Premium Economy to Australia
Experience Premium Economy - a different choice in travel offering space and comfort in the privacy of a dedicated cabin.
Start your outbound travel, Sunday through Wednesday, from 1 Jul 2015 - 30 May 2016 with a 21-day advance purchase for Los Angeles departures or 26 Jul - 31 Aug 2015 with a 21-day advance purchase for New York (JFK) departures. Other outbound travel dates are available for an additional fare and taxes. Tickets are non-refundable, but you may cancel without charge any ticket purchased in the US within 24 hours of ticketing when purchasing is one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Other restrictions apply.
Advertised fares are based on travelling between Sunday and Wednesday . Travel on other dates are available for an additional fare.
A 21-day advance purchase is required.
|From:||To:||Round Trip from:*||Outbound Travel Periods:||Sale Ends:|
|Los Angeles||Sydney |
|1 Jul 2015 - 30 May 2016 |
1 Jul 2015 - 30 May 2016
10 Aug 2015 - 30 May 2016
|New York (JFK) |
via Qantas operated JFK-LAX-JFK
|26 Jul - 31 Aug 2015||Year-round||Book now|
Great deals may also be available from your city to Sydney or Melbourne, as well as for other travel periods where there may not be enough seats to allow us to advertise.
Terms & Conditions
It is the passenger's responsiblity to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Qantas loves Australia
Qantas has re-defined the international travel experience between North America and Australia.* After taking off, settle back and enjoy our friendly hospitality along with Australia's best wine and food, as well as thousands of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
With daily departures to Australia from Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York (JFK), San Francisco (from Dec. 2015 subject to government approval) and Honolulu~, it's easier than ever to experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived.
AUSTRALIA. Qantas makes it easy. Discover why the best of Australia starts with Qantas.
Experience our award winning premium travel class^
- Enjoy personalised service in an exclusive environment with dedicated flight attendants.
- Stretch out in spacious seats with extra width and recline. Plus enjoy extra legroom with legrest and fold out footrest.
- Relax as soon as you're on board with a complimentary sparkling wine or beverage.
- Choose from a selection of premium Australian wines that match the contemporary multi-course menus inspired by leading Australian restaurateur Neil Perry.
- Enjoy our continuous refreshment service and self-serve bars throughout the flight.
- Enjoy your on-demand, in-flight entertainment system featuring over 1500 entertainment choices with noise-cancelling headsets.
- Stay refreshed and cosy with complimentary comfort kit plus blanket and pillow on selected flights.
^ Qantas wins Best International Premium Economy at the Australian Business Traveller Awards 2012
~ Note: The above product is not available on Honolulu services operated by A330 or B767 aircrafts