Treat yourself in Premium Economy - a difference choice in travel offering space and comfort in the privacy of a dedicated cabin.
Qantas Premium Economy is available on Qantas operated trans-Pacific services between Los Angeles and Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, or between Dallas/Fort Worth and Brisbane or Sydney on our new direct flights, or between New York (JFK) to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Canadian domestic flights, flights between Canada and the US, and Australian domestic flights are booked in Economy only.
This offer expires on Wednesday, 5 June 2013.
|Destination||Round trip*||Percentage |
|Travel period |
|To: Sydney||$3,250||Up to 35%||27 Jul - 12 Sep 2013||Book|
|To: Brisbane||$3,268||Up to 35%||27 Jul - 12 Sep 2013||Book|
|To: Melbourne||$3,276||Up to 35%||27 Jul - 12 Sep 2013||Book|
Advertised fares listed above are based on travel via Dallas/Fort Worth on Qantas flight numbers QF8/QF7 without stops. Flights between Calgary and Dallas/Fort Worth are operated by American Airlines.
During the booking process, the fare results will be displayed in the form of prices (including taxes, fees, and carrier charges) for each direction of your itinerary. When added, these prices will equal your round trip fare.
^ Percentage discount based on comparison to Qantas year-round published fare RLRT: from Calgary to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane for travel commencing between 27 July and 12 September 2013.
Premium Economy is available on all A380 and selected B747 flights between Los Angeles and Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, between Dallas/Fort Worth and Brisbane and Sydney on flights QF8 and QF7, and between New York (JFK) and Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Canadian domestic flights, flights between Canada and the US, and Australian domestic flights will be Economy only.
There may be other travel dates available but not enough seats to allow us to advertise. If your travel dates are flexible use the 'Flexible with dates' option to find the best airfare.
Canadian domestic flights
Flights from more Canadian cities can now be booked at qantas.com.
- Winnipeg, and
Some flights from Canada to Honolulu, Los Angeles, New York (JFK), or Dallas/Fort Worth are with Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, WestJet or United Airlines.
Otherwise, if your desired departure city is not listed, contact Qantas reservations on 1 800 227 4554.+ Discounts may also be available from Thunder Bay, Quebec City, Fredericton, Moncton, St. John NB, St. John's NF, and Charlottetown.
Customers in Canada who are deaf or who have a hearing or speech impairment can call via the Bell Relay Service by dialling 711, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Communication Assistants at the Bell Relay Service will assist customers by contacting Qantas Airways on 1 800 227 4554.
Discover Premium Economy
Benefits of choosing Qantas Premium Economy
- Enjoy priority boarding and disembarkation.
- Commence your journey with pre-departure champagne from your dedicated Premium Economy cabin crew.
- Stretch out in your spacious 19.5" seat with a fold out leg/foot rest and 9" of recline (that's 50% more recline than our International Economy!).
- Catch-up on the latest blockbusters and TV shows with your personal 8.4" in-arm screen that can be adjusted for your personal preference and offers more than 400 entertainment options on demand.
- Tantalise your taste buds with our Premium Economy dining experience designed by Australia's award-winning chef Neil Perry, complemented by premium Australian wine.
- Stay connected with power outlets that allow you to work or play as long as you want.
- Relax with the comfort kit and snuggle up with a cozy sheet-backed blanket and large cotton pillow.
Terms and Conditions
* Fares are round trip in Canadian dollars and include taxes, fees and carrier-imposed charges. Seats are very limited and are not available on every flight. There is no minimum stay. Maximum stay is 12 months subject to system range limitation between 330 and 350 days from departure date. Add-on fares are available from other Canadian cities that are not Qantas gateways. At anytime, ticket is non-refundable. A local service fee may apply. Date changes are permitted for a fee of $250 per person per change. Other restrictions apply. Fares valid from 9 May to 5 June 2013. Total price may vary as the result of exchange rate fluctuations affecting the amount of applicable taxes.
+ Airfare is an additional $30 for reservations made by telephone.
Your PC must accept a cookie and allow pop-up windows to continue.
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Note: The US Department of Homeland Security and the US Department of State have suspended special international in-transit programs.