Say G'Day to daily non-stop service to Australia
With our daily non-stop service from Dallas/Fort Worth to Brisbane (and on to Sydney), we are continuing to offer more access through one of the largest cities in the United States.
Enjoy a state-of-the-art cabin environment and an exceptional customer experience on our selected refitted Qantas Boeing 747-400 aircraft, which is aligned with our flagship A380 offering.
Economy fares start at $1,646* round trip travel from Dallas/Fort Worth (valid on Qantas flight numbers QF8 or QF7). Start your outbound travel between 28 July and 19 September 2013.
Tickets are non-refundable, but you may cancel without charge any ticket purchased in the US within 24 hours of ticketing when purchasing is one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Other restrictions apply
This offer expires on Wednesday, 26 June 2013.
* Fares are for round trip travel in US dollars and include all taxes and fees. Tickets are non-refundable, but you may cancel without charge any ticket purchased in the US within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Other restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions
Fly business class for less on your next trip to Australia. With our award winning Skybed, restaurant style inflight dining, state of the art entertainment and exclusive pre-departure lounge access, there's no better way to arrive down under.
90-day advance purchase fares (with Monday through Thursday departure) from just $7,266* round trip travel from Dallas/Fort Worth
Tickets are non-refundable, but you may cancel without charge any ticket purchased in the US within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary. Seats are very limited and may not be available on every flight. This fare is valid for year-round departures. Other restrictions apply.
Book your business class flights today! This offer expires 12 July 2013.
|Destination||Outbound Travel Period|| Each Way Based|
on Round Trip*
Terms and Conditions
Experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived
No other flight is quite like Qantas - from our flagship A380 First Suites to fully flat beds in Business, Premium Economy's spacious seats and the self-serve snack bars in Economy.* After taking off, settle back and enjoy Australia's best wine and food, as well as hundreds of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
With daily departures from Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, it's easier than ever to experience the luxury of Qantas.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey
- Sit back and relax in our ergonomically designed slimline seats with built-in lumbar support for your comfort. Features such as adjustable headrests and reclination in your seat are sure to keep you comfortable for the duration of your journey.
- Self-service snack bars on A380 and refurbished 747 aircraft,
- Personal on-demand, in-flight entertainment system with 1,500 options
- On selected international flights, you will be treated to a continuous refreshment service every 60-90 minutes and to add variety, a third main meal option for long haul flights and a dedicated self serve snack bar onboard the A380 and refurbished B747 aircraft.
Experience our award winning premium travel class^
- Spacious seat with extra legroom and legrest so you can stretch out.
- Personalised service in an exclusive environment with dedicated flight attendants.
- A selection of premium Australian wines that match the contemporary menu inspired by leading Australian restaurateur Neil Perry.
- Enjoy on-demand, in-flight entertainment system with noise-cancelling headsets.
- Complimentary comfort kits are offered on selected flights to help you stay refreshed.
Relax, work or sleep in contemporary comfort
- Fully flat beds available on A380 and refurbished 747 aircraft
- New sleep service, including a new mattress, duvet and turndown service (on select flights)
- Onboard dining experience with a signature, made-to-order menu designed by leading restaurateur Neil Perry
- Advanced entertainment system includes a personal touch screen, noise-cancelling headsets and on-demand control
- An exclusive amenity kit includes a selection of luxury Malin + Goetz skin care products
- Peter Morrissey designed pyjamas
^ Qantas wins Best International Premium Economy at the Australian Business Traveller Awards 2012
- QANTAS is an acronym that stands for Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services.
- Australia is closer than you think. Flying to Australia from the west coast is only 14 hours, the same time it takes to fly to most European destinations from the western US.
- We are the only airline to fly the A380 between the US and Australia.
- In November 2012, we celebrated 92 years of flying. See our evolving look.
Stay up to date with Qantas
Sign up for Qantas Fare Alerts from the US:
- Via e-Mail - Subscribe to Red e-Mail
- Via Twitter - Find us...then follow us at http://twitter.com/QantasUSA
Travel safely with QBE Travel Insurance.
QBE Insurance Corporation underwrites and offers travel insurance to those passengers booking flights on Qantas Airways from the United States to worldwide destinations.
The QBE International Essentials Travel Protection and the QBE International Essentials Gold Travel Protection Insurance policies provide insurance coverage and assistance services for international travel.
- Reimbursement up to 100 percent of original flight cost if you need to cancel your trip due to illness, injury or other covered reasons;
- Trip delay and lost or stolen baggage coverage;
- Coverage for emergency medical evacuations including medical transportation and care;
- 24/7 worldwide assistance.
Buy your QBE Travel policy when you book a flight at qantas.com.