General Terms for both Qantas Gift Vouchers and Qantas Customer Care Vouchers
Additional specific terms apply to each voucher, please see below.
- If the full balance of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction and the balance of the voucher is more than $2, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion. No subsequent voucher will be issued for amounts $2 or less.
- Redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only.
- Non-refundable and cannot be used for multi-city, Classic Flight Reward or Points Plus Pay - Flights bookings or redeemed for cash or other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per booking.
- Amounts are in Australian dollars and are valid for bookings made on or before the expiry date stated on your voucher.
- If the total of the booking is more than the value of the voucher, immediate payment of the balance will be required at the time of booking.
- The names of voucher recipients may be changed when you redeem the voucher.
- The Qantas Conditions of Carriage and relevant fare conditions apply to all bookings made with a voucher.
Qantas Customer Care Vouchers - additional terms
- Any subsequent vouchers will be sent to the email address supplied. Only one person can be booked at a time.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online at qantas.com/yourbooking or through Qantas Contact Centres on 13 13 13. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres.
Qantas Gift Voucher - additional terms
- Vouchers will be valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Any subsequent vouchers will be sent to the email address supplied for the first adult listed on the voucher. If no email address is supplied for the first adult listed on the voucher, subsequent vouchers will be sent to the email address of the person who purchased the voucher.
- The number of people on a booking redeeming the voucher must be equal to the number of voucher recipients. The number of recipients listed cannot be changed.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online at qantas.com/giftvouchers or through Qantas Contact Centres on 13 13 13. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres.
- It is a condition of sale that Gift Vouchers may not be purchased or offered for unauthorised re-sale on 3rd party websites. If a Gift Voucher is used in breach of this condition, it may be cancelled without refund.
- Should Qantas Airways suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Voucher, Qantas Airways may refuse to honour the Voucher until Qantas Airways is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.